Work With Guardian
Join us as we shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
We started our journey in 2004 and today we operate over 95 early learning centres across Australia. In choosing Guardian Early Learning Group you will be joining a community of early childhood professionals who are passionate and committed to the care, education and development of children in their early years.
Grow with us, as they grow with you
Working with Guardian is a rewarding, inspiring and challenging experience where each educator is treated with the same care and respect shown to the wonderful children at our centres. With clear learning and development opportunities, Guardian offers you a career, not just a job.
Guardian’s own Curriculum focusses on contemporary early years thinking and practice. The Curriculum is brought to life through our resources, environments and our educators who extend children’s natural interests and abilities. We provide meaningful learning experiences that truly benefit every child’s development and, in return, rewards our educators.
Why Work with Us
At Guardian, we recognise that learning is a lifelong journey, and we encourage and support our team on that journey of development throughout their career with Guardian.
- Financially assisted Bachelor of Education degree
- Option to undertake a nationally accredited Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Professional development days
- Potential to travel to Italy for a study tour
- Funded workshops and short courses
- “Just Do It” fund for each centre
- Internal promotions and transfers
- Access to a specially developed company-wide app
- Early learning discounts across our centres
- G-Star Awards – Reward and Recognition for staff
- Employee Referral Program where you can earn up to $2000
- Employee Assistance Program for 24-hour support