Open 7:30am to 6:00pm
Monday to Friday
Guardian Childcare & Education Freshwater
Reviews from Google
- Leading programs where children aged six-weeks to six years learn and discover through play.
- Highly experienced Educators and degree-qualified Teachers support children to grow and thrive.
- Safe, secure environments that support children’s social and emotional development.
- High quality two-year preschool program, that prepares children for school with the benefits of long daycare. Plus get up to $2,110 in fee support for 4yr olds and older on top of the Childcare Subsidy to help with the cost of preschool.
Come and see the Centre for yourself, meet the team and have all your questions answered. Book a tour today.
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
Every day is an opportunity for discovery and growth at Guardian Childcare & Education Freshwater. The Centre is in an ideal location for families living in many northern beaches suburbs, including Freshwater, Queenscliff, North Manly, Manly Vale and Fairlight.Read More
Meet our Centre Manager
Our Centre Managers are the heart of our Centres. Leading our Teachers and Educators to deliver the highest quality care and education to all children.
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There’s a chance to share what’s important for the day and any news from home.
Breakfast time where families are welcome to stay and enjoy breakfast with the children.
An opportunity to play and discover with open-plan play in family groups and multi-age groupings.
Planned experiences. This is where the Guardian difference comes to life. Alongside our Educators your child’s exploration leads to learnings in numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, creative arts and much more.
An opportunity for children to come together for a healthy snack, often they help prepare their food alongside our carers and chef.
Individually tailored to your child’s needs and curiosity the planned experiences continue, this includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
Another nutritious meal expertly prepared by our chef. Families are also invited to join the children for excursions throughout the day if they wish.
If your child wants to, or needs to sleep, it’s time to rest and recharge. For children who don’t need to rest the planned experiences continue, in most cases outdoors.
Another chance for the children to come together and re-fuel in small groups. There is also an opportunity to rest or play together and reflect on the day.
As you arrive to pick up your child, there’s a chance to speak with our Educators and share news about the day. Our Storypark App also allows you to stay in touch 24/7 wherever you are.
End of day
Your child is encouraged to grab a light snack as they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary, throughout the day if we notice your child looking tired food will be provided.
Open 7:30am to 6:00pm
Good to Know - What to Bring expand_more
What we Provide
- All meals (breakfast, MT, lunch, AT & late snack)
- Bed linen
What to Bring
- Nappy cream
- Water bottles
More about Guardian Freshwater expand_more
At Guardian Childcare & Education Freshwater we believe in preparing children, not only for formal schooling, but for life. Through providing children with plenty of opportunities for exploration, discovery and meaningful play-based experiences, we spark imaginations, ignite curiosity and set them up for a lifelong love of learning.
At Guardian Childcare Freshwater, we want your child to be brave, curious and imaginative in their learning – and in life. That’s why we’re excited to re-launch this beautiful centre, with a local team who are motivated and excited to give your child the best start possible.
With competitive fees and a new Centre Manager, we invite you to come and see the change for yourself. Our fresh approach to care and education is sure to put your mind at rest, with places available for all ages.
This fantastic environment for children aged six-weeks to six years will invite exploration and curiosity as your child grows into an imaginative learner. And it’s not hard to see why…
- Caring and experienced team – Our new Centre Manager, Sarah, is a Northern Beaches local with almost 20 years’ experience in childcare. Her team of dedicated and caring educators will welcome your child in a nurturing environment.
- A leading Preschool Program for children aged 3 and older, that will help prepare them for the exciting transition to school.
- Regular contact with you – We know how important communication is when you leave your child in the care of others. That’s why we’ll keep you up to date through our family communication app, StoryPark.
- Our unique Visible Learning Program gives you a great understanding of your child’s learning for the day at pick up. It will give you plenty to talk about on the drive home!
- Community connections – The Northern Beaches Community is such a special place, so we offer fun and confidence-boosting excursions for all ages into the local area.
- The best care at every age and stage – While we welcome babies as young as six weeks, we also work with families through the age stages until finally preparing our older children for the exciting transition to primary school, through our Preschool program.
- Easy for families – Dedicated on-site car and pram parking and Pittwater Road bus stops on our doorstep, all adds up to convenience for those busy mornings and afternoons.
- Beaches-inspired spaces – With great resources and amazing indoor and outdoor spaces, your child will have the room to explore and flex their curiosity and creativity.
- All the extras – Long care hours, support with the Child Care Subsidy, yoga and sport classes, a private area from breastfeeding mothers and an on-site chef.
Read this review of Guardian Freshwater from Northern Beaches Mums
The centre has been beautifully set up with beach-themed outdoor spaces and light-filled rooms. The rooms are set up based on the children’s requirements and focus on play based learning. The centre also has non-stinging bees, worm farms, a boat and alfresco dining areas. The outdoor areas are undercover which allows the children to be outside regardless of rainy days or overly sunny days… so they will never be stuck inside!
The onsite cook prepares nutritionally balanced meals every day. She also is great at ensuring any special dietary requirements are catered for. The aim is to make eating nutritious food easy and fun.
The educators at the centre are either diploma trained or early childhood teachers, and are dedicated to support the children’s learning and development. These community-minded team of educators have been at the centre for a long time and are a culturally diverse team who ensure that a variety of cultures and holidays are celebrated by the centre as a whole. You can tell there is so much love at the centre!
The transparency between educators and parents is important, so they use an app called Storypark. It enables the centre to provide real time updates to parents, which is important for the parents but also supports open communication between the educators and the parents. The focus is on providing children with plenty of opportunities and set them up for a lifelong love of learning.”
Let us show you our fresh approach to care and education at Guardian Freshwater. We invite you to come and see for yourself. Enrolling now for all ages.
Areas that this Centre services expand_more
Guardian Childcare Freshwater services a number of local areas, including: Manly, Freshwater, Queenscliff, North Manly, Manly Vale and Fairlight.
Reviews from Google
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.
Book a Tour at Guardian Childcare & Education Freshwater
Ready to Start the Adventure?
Taking about 30 minutes, you will meet the team, see our learning environments and see our high-quality curriculum. Please ask any questions you might have during the tour.
Your preferred time of Tour
* Mandatory Fields
Select a Date for the Tour*
If there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 13 82 30.
Enquire at Guardian Childcare & Education Freshwater
We are here to help you and answer your questions about our great Centres. Use the form below to tell us how we can help you, and we'll get back to you very soon.
* Mandatory Fields