More Than a Great
Place to Work
More Than a Great Place to Work
This is our commitment to you: working at Guardian means you receive benefits that meet real needs and reward great outcomes. You also have the prospect of being in an environment where your voice is heard, and your work-life balance is just as important to us as it is to you.
- Above award wages with annual reviews.
- Staff wellness program, including gym and fitness clothing and equipment discounts.
- Subsidised diploma and degree further education opportunities.
- Loyalty program with discounted child care where you can save up to 95% on fees.
- A sector-leading rewards and recognition program.
- Employee Assistance Program for free and confidential personal and family support.
Amazing development opportunities
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments where you have a voice in education programs and initiatives.
- Move within the network to take up new opportunities.
- Free access to the Early Childhood Australia Learning Hub.
- Diploma and degree support to further your career.
- Access our network of mentors and workshops and leadership programs.
- Join leadership councils to have a voice in curriculum, quality, and sustainability.
Learn more about subsidised diplomas and degrees.Learn more
Reward and Recognition
Awards by you & for you
Sector-leading awards for every role, nominations and voting is all peer-based.
Monthly peer-nominated reward and recognition program for Team Members who show exceptional effort, because positivity is contagious.
Recognising great teams
Team-based rewards and recognition programs in every Centre.
Help build your team
Receive up to $3,000 for successfully referring an employee to Guardian.
Personal and Family Support
- Generous child care discounts based on years of service at the centre of your choice.
- Team Members and their immediate family members can access a free and confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to get confidential support for work-life stressors, family issues, financial concerns, relationship problems, and drug or legal concerns.
- Our One Team Guardian Fund offers temporary financial support for Team Members who are experiencing economic hardship due to a sudden emergency or unforeseen personal situation.
- Access Novated Lease arrangements to reduce the cost of buying and running a car.
Interested in joining Guardian?Search Now
The Guardian way is about people
- All profits are invested back into the Centres – in upgrading rooms and outdoor areas, team training programs, and resourcing to ensure the best experience for children and teams.
- Work with a provider that is constantly evolving its curriculum based on world-class research – 94% of our Centres meet or exceed the Nationa Quality Standard.
- Access leading professional development and learning through our national network of educators, teachers, mentors, and experts to guide and develop your career ambitions.
- Be part of a thoughtful culture where our words and actions help create and maintain an inclusive environment.
Learn more about how we make our Centres a place people love to be.Learn more
Be a Centre Manager
With more than 120 centres across Australia, our Centre Managers are pivotal in delivering on our vision to be the highest quality provider for childcare and early learning for families in Australia. And we treat them as such.
A Variety of roles
Our roles are more than just a job description. From our Support Office team to our Early Childhood Teachers, Operations teams and Centre Managers – we seek out the most awesome candidates because we want the best outcomes for our children and families.
Training and development
As the children in our care grow, so too do our People. We recognise that learning is a lifelong journey, and we support our team on that journey of development throughout their career with us.
Find Your Centre
You can count on us, your child will be in good care. Enter your postal code or suburb below to find a Guardian Centre in your area.
Or choose to browse our list of centres