Guardian Early Learning- Laurimar is NOW OPEN!
Come and meet the educators and discover Laurimar’s inspiring learning environments and our approach to early childhood education – Book a tour today!
Guardian Early Learning – Laurimar is an innovative new childcare and early learning centre offering rich and stimulating environments for babies and children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Guardian – Laurimar features two expansive outdoor play areas equipped with natural play structures, tunnels and water play.
The open-ended learning environments, supported by highly-qualified educators, develop each child’s natural skill and curiosity through structured and unstructured learning experiences.
Highlights of the centre include:
- Spacious learning environments filled with Reggio-inspired materials and resources
- Two large outdoor play spaces featuring water play, natural play spaces and structures and tunnels
- Commercial grade, open plan kitchen for the onsite cook to prepare 5 healthy and nutritious meals, daily.
- Piazza, where children socialise over meals shared including in the mornings as part of the Family Breakfast program
- Drop off and pick up car parking spots