Open 7:00am to 7:00pm
Monday to Friday
Guardian Childcare & Education Gladesville
Reviews from Google
- Leading programs where children aged six-weeks to six years learn and discover through play.
- Highly experienced Educators and degree-qualified Teachers support children to grow and thrive.
- Safe, secure environments that support children’s social and emotional development.
- A specialist two-year kindergarten program that prepares children for school, with the benefits of long day care.
Come and see the Centre for yourself, meet the team and have all your questions answered. Book a tour today.
Our centre has been recognised as ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Standard. This is the highest rating you can receive from a regulatory authority assessment and we are proud to deliver an exceptional service to the children and families who attend our centre.
Mon to Fri 7:00 to 19:00
22-24 College Street
Gladesville, NSW, 2111
Take a Look Around
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
Guardian Childcare & Education Gladesville is located near both Victoria Road and Ryde Aquatic Centre, our convenient location means you can spend less time commuting between home and work and enjoy more quality time with your child, hearing about all the exciting things that they’ve learned with us throughout the day.Read More
Meet our Centre Manager
"I am committed to providing a safe, healthy and engaging environment, thus promoting physical, social, emotional and intellectual growth in children".
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There’s a chance to share what’s important for the day and any news from home.
Breakfast time where families are welcome to stay and enjoy breakfast with the children.
An opportunity to play and discover with open-plan play in family groups and multi-age groupings.
Planned experiences. This is where the Guardian difference comes to life. Alongside our Educators your child’s exploration leads to learnings in numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, creative arts and much more.
An opportunity for children to come together for a healthy snack, often they help prepare their food alongside our carers and cook.
Individually tailored to your child’s needs and curiosity the planned experiences continue, this includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
Another nutritious meal expertly prepared by our cook. Families are invited to join the children for meals and excursions if they wish.
If your child wants to, or needs to sleep, it’s time to rest and recharge. For children who don’t need to rest the planned experiences continue, in most cases outdoors.
Another chance for the children to come together and re-fuel in small groups. There is also an opportunity to rest or play together and reflect on the day.
As you arrive to pick up your child, there’s a chance to speak with our Educators and share news about the day. Our Storypark App also allows you to stay in touch 24/7 wherever you are.
End of day
Your child is encouraged to grab dinner before they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary, throughout the day if we notice your child looking tired food will be provided.
Open 7:00am to 7:00pm
Good to Know - What to Bring expand_more
What we Provide
- Bed linen
- All meals
What to Bring
- Soft toy or comfort blanket for nap time
- Spare change of clothing
- Water bottle
Our Educators expand_more
Our team of Educators are committed and passionate about ensuring your child will be safe, nurtured and cared for every day. At Guardian, children are encouraged to engage in interest-led play that creates learning and meaningful experiences.
Our Educators seek to optimise diverse learning opportunities and implement the Curriculum as framed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
You and Your Child expand_more
All Guardian Centres provide a Centre-to-Family communication platform so families can maintain contact with their children’s experiences through photos, stories and learning outcomes.
Our Centres use Storypark and each family is provided with a secure login to access on their computers, mobiles or apps.
More about Guardian Gladesville expand_more
Guardian’s wonderful teaching team at our Gladesville kindergarten and early learning centre facilitate varied, fun and interesting learning experiences tailored to each individual child. Many of our families and educators are from the local area which creates a strong feeling of community and belonging for everyone at the centre. We welcome you to come and meet our passionate team of educators and to experience our beautiful learning environments for yourself.
Our childcare and early learning programs offer so many benefits for families, including:
- Preschool Program: We help prepare your child for Primary School with our leading curriculum delivered by Teachers with specialist early childhood university degrees.
- Partnership with Families: Your peace of mind is important to us, so we work with you and your child every step of the way.
- Community connections. Regular excursions to explore the local area, as well as a ‘home-away-from-home’ approach to care.
- Wellbeing and nutrition. Nutritionally balanced, seasonal meals and snacks prepared by a dedicated on-site chef, as well as regular cooking classes for the children.
- Provide real-world inspired environments. Our Centres inspire curiosity, foster creativity and support discovery with a variety of sensory-rich and sustainable spaces designed for early learning that encourage your child to think, question and do amazing things.
We know it’s a big decision to make about who will care for your child, but we aim to make it an easy one by providing a home-away-from-home at Gladesville, where children learn and feel safe to explore in a variety of settings.
Our world-class curriculum is delivered by qualified teachers through exciting and engaging play-based experiences, including our leading Preschool Program for our older children. We combine this with the highest quality care, and communicate it all back to you so you can see how your child is growing and developing every day.
Guardian Gladesville has rooms and Educators dedicated to each age group: Baby, Toddler and Preschool/Kindergarten. Our enrolment options provide long day care hours to support families, combining the security of ongoing bookings with the flexibility to access casual care days when needed (if spaces are available in your room).
Our close partnership with families allows us to offer a range of additional benefits to the learning and childcare experience for the children in our Centres. We pride ourselves on the support we offer families and want to help make it a little easier to balance all those daily commitments, through initiatives such as:
- Designated drop off and pick up zones to assist with those busy mornings and afternoons.
- Casual care days where possible to help you manage the unpredictable nature of work life and home life.
- Assisting you with government subsidies and entitlements to help you make the most of the financial support which may be available.
- Our family communication app StoryPark to keep you informed throughout the day with photos, videos and updates about your child
- We hold parent and educator sessions to keep you informed of your child’s individual progress.
- Providing your child with unexpected benefits such as exposure to a range of cultures and languages via our diverse and multi-cultural educator mix.
Each Guardian childcare and early learning Centre is as unique as the children within it. However, creating community connections is something we’re incredibly passionate about at Guardian Gladesville.
Areas that this Centre services expand_more
Guardian Gladesville services a number of local areas, including: Russell Lea, Chiswick, Huntleys Point, Five Dock, Wareemba and Abbotsford.
Reviews from Google
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.
Book a Tour at Guardian Childcare & Education Gladesville
Ready to Start the Adventure?
Taking about 30 minutes, you will meet the team, see our learning environments and see our high-quality curriculum. Please ask any questions you might have during the tour.
Your preferred time of Tour
* Mandatory Fields
Select a Date for the Tour*
If there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 13 82 30.
Enquire at Guardian Childcare & Education Gladesville
We are here to help you and answer your questions about our great Centres. Use the form below to tell us how we can help you, and we'll get back to you very soon.
* Mandatory Fields