Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
Monday to Friday
Guardian Childcare & Education Brunswick
Reviews from Google
- Leading programs where children aged six-weeks to six years learn and discover through play.
- Highly experienced Educators and degree-qualified Teachers support children to grow and thrive.
- Safe, secure environments that support children’s social and emotional development.
- High-quality two-year kindergarten program that prepares children for school with the benefits of long daycare. Plus get up to $2,050 for 3 and 4yr olds in fee support on top of the Childcare Subsidy to help with the cost of kindergarten.
Come and see the Centre for yourself, meet the team and have all your questions answered. Book a tour today.
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
Guardian Childcare & Education Brunswick is a great childcare choice for families living in and around Coburg, Essendon, Northcote, Fitzroy and Carlton. Located only 6km north of the Melbourne CBD, the Centre is a convenient choice for families seeking high-quality care close to home, or on the way to the city for work.Read More
Meet our Centre Manager
"Children learn and grow so fast that there is always something new to share or experience. I love that I can be apart of that".
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There’s a chance to share what’s important for the day and any news from home.
Breakfast time where families are welcome to stay and enjoy breakfast with the children.
An opportunity to play and discover with open-plan play in family groups and multi-age groupings.
Planned experiences. This is where the Guardian difference comes to life. Alongside our Educators your child’s exploration leads to learnings in numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, creative arts and much more.
An opportunity for children to come together for a healthy snack, often they help prepare their food alongside our carers and cook.
Individually tailored to your child’s needs and curiosity the planned experiences continue, this includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
Another nutritious meal expertly prepared by our cook. Families are invited to join the children for meals and excursions if they wish.
If your child wants to, or needs to sleep, it’s time to rest and recharge. For children who don’t need to rest the planned experiences continue, in most cases outdoors.
Another chance for the children to come together and re-fuel in small groups or with siblings. There is also an opportunity to rest or play together and reflect on the day.
As you arrive to pick up your child, there’s a chance to speak with our Educators and share news about the day. Our Storypark App also allows you to stay in touch 24/7 wherever you are.
End of day
Your child is encouraged to grab a light snack as they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary, throughout the day if we notice your child looking tired food will be provided.
Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
Good to Know - What to Bring expand_more
What we Provide
- Five nutritionally balanced meals including: Breakfast, Lunch, Morning and Afternoon tea and a late Snack at the end of the day
What to Bring
- Formula and bottles
- Soft toy or comfort blanket for nap time
- Spare change of clothing
- Water bottle
Our Educators expand_more
Our team of Educators are committed and passionate about ensuring your child will be safe, nurtured and cared for every day. At Guardian, children are encouraged to engage in interest-led play that creates learning and meaningful experiences.
Our Educators seek to optimise diverse learning opportunities and implement the Curriculum as framed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
You and Your Child expand_more
All Guardian Centres provide a Centre-to-Family communication platform so families can maintain contact with their children’s experiences through photos, stories and learning outcomes.
Our Centres use Storypark and each family is provided with a secure login to access on their computers, mobiles or apps.
More about Guardian Brunswick expand_more
With so many childcare and early learning options available in and around Brunswick, how do you know Guardian is the best choice for your family?
A love of learning. Confidence. Curiosity. Guardian Brunswick is a place for early learning where children can thrive. At Brunswick we:
- Believe early learning should be fun. Through play, a child’s curiosity and imagination come alive as they explore and understand their world at their own pace.
- Put children at the centre of their growth. Play-based experiences and structured learning support the development of language, literacy and numeracy skills as part of the Braybrook Kindergarten Program.
- Make sure you love coming to Guardian as much as your children. And you’ll meet a team of educators passionate about your child’s learning and development.
Our childcare and early learning programs offer so many benefits for families, including:
- Kindergarten Program: We help prepare your child for Primary School with our leading curriculum delivered by Teachers with specialist early childhood university degrees.
- Partnership with Families: Your peace of mind is important to us, so we work with you and your child every step of the way.
- Community connections. Regular excursions to explore the local area, as well as a ‘home-away-from-home’ approach to care.
- Wellbeing and nutrition. Nutritionally balanced, seasonal meals and snacks prepared by a dedicated on-site chef, as well as regular cooking classes for the children.
- Provide real-world inspired environments. Our Centres inspire curiosity, foster creativity and support discovery with a variety of sensory-rich and sustainable spaces designed for early learning that encourage your child to think, question and do amazing things.
Our close partnership with families allows us to offer a range of additional benefits to the learning and childcare experience for the children at Guardian Brunswick. We pride ourselves on the support we offer families and want to help make it a little easier to balance all those daily commitments, through initiatives such as:
- Designated drop off and pick up zones to assist with those busy mornings and afternoons.
- Casual care days where possible to help you manage the unpredictable nature of work life and home life.
- Assisting you with government subsidies and entitlements to help you make the most of the financial support which may be available.
- Our family communication app StoryPark to keep you informed throughout the day with photos, videos and updates about your child
- We hold parent and educator sessions to keep you informed of your child’s individual progress.
- Providing your child with unexpected benefits such as exposure to a range of cultures and languages via our diverse and multi-cultural educator mix.
Before you make a decision about who you choose when looking at day care or childcare in Brunswick, please talk to Guardian. Take a tour to find out how we are different in the way we care for children and look after our parents. We currently have vacancies available so enquire today. Read our FAQs for new families to help with any other questions you may have.
Areas that this Centre services expand_more
Guardian Brunswick services a number of local areas, including: East Brunswick, Coburg, Thornbury, Preston, Northcote, Moreland, Coonoans Hill, Moonee Ponds, Essendon and Carlton North.
Reviews from Google
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.