Great Educational Leaders start here
Influence and guide best-practice education
As an Educational Leader, Guardian is where you can be inspired to make a difference. Because Educational Leader is not just a job title. It’s a purpose.
It’s where you will have an opportunity to influence and innovate our approach to early childhood education. We create an environment where leadership development is open to all, and where the educator’s voice is a critical part of decision-making.
Together, your aspirational mindset and our desire to continually evolve and innovate education for young children provide an unmatched opportunity to develop ways of teaching and learning that help children thrive in a changing world.
Your role as part of our Centre Leadership team, and collaborating across the organisation with other education professionals, children, and families, enables you to challenge, inspire, mentor, and lead to improve our educational programs and practice.Search Roles
Guardian for you
- Working in high-quality, well-resourced environments where you lead programming and have a collaborate on resourcing decisions.
- Build and influence the professional capacity and skills within the network as part of the Centre Leadership Team.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Curriculum in the centre.
- Mentoring and support programs, including EdLeaders@Guardian meetings that bring our national network together to learn from and with one another.
- Join Leadership Councils where you can develop leadership skills, collaborate with other leaders, think innovatively, drive change, and participate in decision-making.
Find a role near you.Search Now
Be a Centre Manager
With more than 120 centres across Australia, our Centre Managers are pivotal in delivering on our vision to be the highest quality provider for childcare and early learning for families in Australia. And we treat them as such.
A Variety of roles
Our roles are more than just a job description. From our Support Office team to our Early Childhood Teachers, Operations teams and Centre Managers – we seek out the most awesome candidates because we want the best outcomes for our children and families.
Training and development
As the children in our care grow, so too do our People. We recognise that learning is a lifelong journey, and we support our team on that journey of development throughout their career with us.
Find Your Centre
You can count on us, your child will be in good care. Enter your postal code or suburb below to find a Guardian Centre in your area.
Or choose to browse our list of centres