Open 6:30am to 6:30pm
Monday to Friday
Guardian Childcare & Education Clayfield
Reviews from Google
- A modern, vibrant centre with impressive learning spaces for children aged six weeks to six years
- A safe and secure environment with a strong community focus; fresh family breakfast available daily
- Committed, passionate educators and degree-qualified Teachers to support each child's growth through our incredible learning programs
- High quality two-year kindergarten program that prepares children for school, with the benefits of long day care. Plus 4yr old children get 15hrs of free Kindergarten a week from 1st Jan 2024.
Come and see the Centre for yourself, meet the team and have all your questions answered. Book a tour today.
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
Guardian Childcare & Education Clayfield is a convenient choice for families looking for a child care centre in Clayfield close to home, or on their way to work in Brisbane CBD. Our Clayfield daycare centre boasts a range of engaging environments that inspire curiosity, including native gardens, a water pump, a creek bed, natural play structures and a range of age-specific play areas.Read More
Meet our Centre Manager
"I believe mentoring and providing our team with resources and knowledge they need, will allow them flourish as educators and create the best possible environment for our children and families to feel welcome"
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There’s a chance to share what’s important for the day and any news from home.
Breakfast time where families are welcome to stay and enjoy breakfast with the children.
An opportunity to play and discover with open-plan play in family groups and multi-age groupings.
Planned experiences. This is where the Guardian difference comes to life. Alongside our Educators your child’s exploration leads to learnings in numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, creative arts and much more.
An opportunity for children to come together for a healthy snack, often they help prepare their food alongside our carers and cook.
Individually tailored to your child’s needs and curiosity the planned experiences continue, this includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
Another nutritious meal expertly prepared by our cook. Families are invited to join the children for meals and excursions if they wish.
If your child wants to, or needs to sleep, it’s time to rest and recharge. For children who don’t need to rest the planned experiences continue, in most cases outdoors.
Another chance for the children to come together and re-fuel in small groups or with siblings. There is also an opportunity to rest or play together and reflect on the day.
As you arrive to pick up your child, there’s a chance to speak with our Educators and share news about the day. Our Storypark App also allows you to stay in touch 24/7 wherever you are.
End of day
Your child is encouraged to grab a light snack before they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary, throughout the day if we notice your child looking tired food will be provided.
Open 6:30am to 6:30pm
Good to Know - What to Bring expand_more
What we Provide
- Five nutritionally balanced meals, cooked on site, including: Breakfast, Lunch, Morning and Afternoon tea and a late Snack at the end of the day
- Formula - S26
What to Bring
- Soft toy or comfort blanket for nap time
- Spare change of clothing
- Water Bottle
Our Educators expand_more
Our team of Educators are committed and passionate about ensuring your child will be safe, nurtured and cared for every day. At Guardian, children are encouraged to engage in interest-led play that creates learning and meaningful experiences.
Our Educators seek to optimise diverse learning opportunities and implement the Curriculum as framed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
You and Your Child expand_more
All Guardian Centres provide a Centre-to-Family communication platform so families can maintain contact with their children’s experiences through photos, stories and learning outcomes.
Our Centres use Storypark and each family is provided with a secure login to access on their computers, mobiles or apps.
More about Guardian Clayfield expand_more
Your child will run smiling through our doors each morning – and greet you excitedly every afternoon with tales of what they’ve done that day. Because at Guardian, it’s all about fun, play and what they learn along the way.
We are so thrilled to have our new Centre Manager Joshua create such great community spirit.
Our Clayfield child care and early learning centre is in a fantastic environment for children aged six-weeks to six years to explore and with a dedicated team to help all the children become curious and imaginative learners. Join this beautiful community childcare centre today, and give your child the start they deserve.
With an incredible new team, led by our experienced Centre Manager, Joshua, your child will thrive in the Guardian Clayfield childcare community.
- Caring and experienced team – Our new Centre Manager Joshua is brimming with enthusiasm and is excited to welcome you and your child into our nurturing environment. He leads a team of caring and dedicated educators, with decades of experience.
- Learn through play – With great resources and amazing indoor and undercover outdoor spaces that are accessible year-round, your child will have the room to explore and flex their curiosity and creativity.
- Leading Kindergarten program for children aged 3 and older.
- We welcome babies from as young as six weeks.
- Regular communication with you – Not only will you be kept up to date during the day through our family communication app, StoryPark, Joshua also makes a big effort to greet our families and children at drop off and pick up to ensure you hear all about how your child is progressing. It is this personal attention and interest in your child and their wellbeing that sets Guardian Clayfield apart.
- Community connections – Fun and confidence-boosting local excursions for all ages, including walks through the local area and babycinos at our nearby café!
- The best care at every age and stage – We welcome babies as young as six weeks, and work with families through the age stages until finally preparing our older children for the exciting transition to primary school with our leading Kindergarten Program.
- Easy for families – Dedicated on-site parking, bus stops on our doorstep and a two-minute walk to Clayfield train station, all adds up to convenience for those busy mornings and afternoons.
- All the extras – Long daycare hours, support with the Child Care Subsidy, an on-site chef and introducing Japanese and Mandarin lessons. Our unique Visible Learning Program gives you a great understanding of your child’s learning for the day at pick up. It will give you plenty to talk about with them on the drive home! Plus, on-site parking for pick-up and drop-off, accessible from Sandgate Road.
Designed to enhance the learning experience for babies and children, the early learning spaces at Guardian Clayfield include:
- Huge outdoor play areas for all age groups, featuring natural gardens, sandpits, scooter path and a natural creek bed for water play and discovery.
- Commercial ‘theatre-style’ kitchen and café-style dining designed to enhance interactions with food and the centre cook, as well as giving children the opportunity to socialise over meals.
- Art and science and sensory play with mirrored balls, shakers and instruments.
- Reading nook for quiet play and relaxation.
It is within these rich environments that our team of passionate and highly qualified educators implement the Guardian curriculum – a Reggio Emilia inspired play-based, child-led early learning philosophy which encompasses literacy, numeracy, science, art, music, and language, underpinned by a focus on social and emotional development.
It’s not hard to see why Guardian Clayfield is a great choice for your child. Book and a tour today and see experience it for yourself. Enrolling now for all ages.
Areas that this Centre services expand_more
Guardian Childcare Clayfield services a number of local areas, including: Hendra, Sandgate, Ascot Breakfast Creek, Northgate, Wavell Heights, Kalinga, Wooloowin and Lutwyche.
Reviews from Google
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.
Book a Tour at Guardian Childcare & Education Clayfield
Ready to Start the Adventure?
Taking about 30 minutes, you will meet the team, see our learning environments and see our high-quality curriculum. Please ask any questions you might have during the tour.
Your preferred time of Tour
* Mandatory Fields
Select a Date for the Tour*
If there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 13 82 30.
Enquire at Guardian Childcare & Education Clayfield
We are here to help you and answer your questions about our great Centres. Use the form below to tell us how we can help you, and we'll get back to you very soon.
* Mandatory Fields