Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
Monday to Friday
Guardian Childcare & Education Acacia Gardens
Reviews from Google
- Leading programs where children aged six-weeks to six years learn and discover through play.
- Highly experienced Educators and degree-qualified Teachers support children to grow and thrive.
- Safe, secure environments that support children’s social and emotional development.
- A specialist two-year kindergarten program that prepares children for school, with the benefits of long day care.
Come and see the Centre for yourself, meet the team and have all your questions answered. Book a tour today.
Our centre has been recognised as ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Standard. This is the highest rating you can receive from a regulatory authority assessment and we are proud to deliver an exceptional service to the children and families who attend our centre.
Mon to Fri 7:00 to 18:00
3 Rosa Street
Acacia Gardens, NSW, 2763
Take a Look Around
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
Guardian Childcare & Education Acacia Gardens boasts an incredible outdoor area, including vegetable gardens, a water pump, mud pit, a street library, giant climbing net, and a range of age-specific play areas for children aged six weeks to six years.Read More
Meet our Centre Manager
I believe the first years of children’s lives are the most crucial and this is the reason why I chose Early Childhood education and care as my profession, to be a part of their growth, learning and development and to inspire others to do the same.
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There’s a chance to share what’s important for the day and any news from home.
An opportunity to play and discover with open-plan play in family groups and multi-age groupings.
Planned experiences. This is where the Guardian difference comes to life. Alongside our Educators your child’s exploration leads to learnings in numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, creative arts and much more.
An opportunity for children to come together for a healthy snack, often they help prepare their food alongside our carers and cook.
Individually tailored to your child’s needs and curiosity the planned experiences continue, this includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
Another nutritious meal expertly prepared by our cook. Families are invited to join the children for meals and excursions if they wish.
If your child wants to, or needs to sleep, it’s time to rest and recharge. For children who don’t need to rest the planned experiences continue, in most cases outdoors.
Another chance for the children to come together and re-fuel in small groups. There is also an opportunity to rest or play together and reflect on the day.
As you arrive to pick up your child, there’s a chance to speak with our Educators and share news about the day. Our Storypark App also allows you to stay in touch 24/7 wherever you are.
End of day
Your child is encouraged to grab a light snack as they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary, throughout the day if we notice your child looking tired food will be provided.
Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
Good to Know - What to Bring expand_more
What we Provide
- Four nutritionally balanced meals including: Lunch, Morning and Afternoon tea and a late Snack at the end of the day
What to Bring
- Soft toy or comfort blanket for nap time
- Spare change of clothing
- Water bottle
Our Educators expand_more
Our team of Educators are committed and passionate about ensuring your child will be safe, nurtured and cared for every day. At Guardian, children are encouraged to engage in interest-led play that creates learning and meaningful experiences.
Our Educators seek to optimise diverse learning opportunities and implement the Curriculum as framed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
You and Your Child expand_more
All Guardian Centres provide a Centre-to-Family communication platform so families can maintain contact with their children’s experiences through photos, stories and learning outcomes.
Our Centres use Storypark and each family is provided with a secure login to access on their computers, mobiles or apps.
More about Guardian Acacia Gardens expand_more
Guardian Childcare & Education Acacia Gardens is located in the quiet streets of Acacia Gardens, providing care for children from six weeks until they head off to primary school. We believe that by providing a warm, nurturing, safe and secure environment which supports children’s learning, we will contribute to a strong foundation for life-long learning.
Our children are involved in programs that are fun, exciting and engaging which follows their interests and supports their developmental strengths and capabilities. We encourage and motivate children to develop positive attitudes to learning through open ended play based learning experiences, incorporating their environment and building friendships.
Our team of experienced Educators are passionate and motivated to create inviting learning spaces and work collaboratively with families to provide the best for their children. At Playdays Acacia Gardens, we pride ourselves on offering only the best and encourage you to visit us to see for yourself the exceptional qualities we boast.
In addition to high quality care and education, we also provide:
- Preschool Program: We help prepare your child for Primary School with our leading curriculum delivered by Teachers with specialist early childhood university degrees.
- Partnership with Families: Your peace of mind is important to us, so we work with you and your child every step of the way.
- Community connections. Regular excursions to explore the local area, as well as a ‘home-away-from-home’ approach to care.
- Wellbeing and nutrition. Nutritionally balanced, seasonal meals and snacks prepared by a dedicated on-site chef, as well as regular cooking classes for the children.
- Real-world inspired environments. Our Centres inspire curiosity, foster creativity and support discovery with a variety of sensory-rich and sustainable spaces designed for early learning that encourage your child to think, question and do amazing things. All of the classrooms overlook the outdoor learning environment which is surrounded by trees, producing plenty of natural shade and it encourages curiosity and exploration.
Our close partnership with families allows us to offer a range of additional benefits to the learning and childcare experience for the children in our Acacia gardens childcare centre. We pride ourselves on the support we offer families and want to help make it a little easier to balance all those daily commitments, through initiatives such as:
- Designated drop off and pick up zones to assist with those busy mornings and afternoons.
- Casual care days where possible to help you manage the unpredictable nature of work life and home life.
- Assisting you with government subsidies and entitlements to help you make the most of the financial support which may be available.
- Our family communication app StoryPark to keep you informed throughout the day with photos, videos and updates about your child
- We hold parent and educator sessions to keep you informed of your child’s individual progress.
- Providing your child with unexpected benefits such as exposure to a range of cultures and languages via our diverse and multi-cultural educator mix.
If you’re thinking of enrolling at Guardian Acacia Gardens, we’d encourage you to book a tour today. During your tour you will have the opportunity to meet our Centre Manager, Educators and have a really good look around the Centre while the team answer any questions you may have.
Areas that this Centre services expand_more
Guardian Acacia Gardens services a number of local areas, including: Parklea, Stanhope Gardens, Glenwood, Kings Park, Quakers Hill and Marayong.
Reviews from Google
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.
Book a Tour at Guardian Childcare & Education Acacia Gardens
Ready to Start the Adventure?
Taking about 30 minutes, you will meet the team, see our learning environments and see our high-quality curriculum. Please ask any questions you might have during the tour.
Your preferred time of Tour
* Mandatory Fields
Select a Date for the Tour*
If there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 13 82 30.
Enquire at Guardian Childcare & Education Acacia Gardens
We are here to help you and answer your questions about our great Centres. Use the form below to tell us how we can help you, and we'll get back to you very soon.
* Mandatory Fields