Open Hours TBA
Monday to Friday
Guardian Childcare & Education Box Hill North
Reviews from Google
Brand new Centre – opening soon in 2023
- A brand-new Centre in Melbourne’s east with world-class learning spaces for children aged from six weeks to six years
- Leading learning programs within safe, secure environments to support every child’s social and emotional development.
- A dedicated two-year funded Kindergarten program, designed to prepare your child for the transition to primary school.
- An experienced team that reflects Box Hill’s melting pot of cultures, ensuring your family will feel safe and welcome.
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
Brand new Centre – opening in late 2023
- State-of-the-art learning spaces full of high quality educational resources to promote curiosity and wonder
- Leading learning programs such as Joy of Reading, Cooking, Outdoor Learning, Out & About Community Excursions, Sustainability and more
- Extensive outdoor areas for children to explore and play
- On-site Chef providing fresh meals daily, full of the best seasonal ingredients
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There’s a chance to share what’s important for the day and any news from home.
Breakfast time where families are welcome to stay and enjoy breakfast with the children.
An opportunity to play and discover with open-plan play in family groups and multi-age groupings.
Planned experiences. This is where the Guardian difference comes to life. Alongside our Educators your child’s exploration leads to learnings in numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, creative arts and much more.
An opportunity for children to come together for a healthy snack, often they help prepare their food alongside our carers and kitchen hand.
Individually tailored to your child’s needs and curiosity the planned experiences continue, this includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
Another nutritious meal expertly prepared by Kids Gourmet Food. Families are invited to join the children for meals and excursions if they wish.
If your child wants to, or needs to sleep, it’s time to rest and recharge. For children who don’t need to rest the planned experiences continue, in most cases outdoors.
Another chance for the children to come together and re-fuel in small groups. There is also an opportunity to rest or play together and reflect on the day.
As you arrive to pick up your child, there’s a chance to speak with our Educators and share news about the day. Our Storypark App also allows you to stay in touch 24/7 wherever you are.
End of day
Your child is encouraged to grab a light snack before they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary, throughout the day if we notice your child looking tired food will be provided.
Open Hours TBA
Our Educators expand_more
Our team of Educators are committed and passionate about ensuring your child will be safe, nurtured and cared for every day. At Guardian, children are encouraged to engage in interest-led play that creates learning and meaningful experiences.
Our Educators seek to optimise diverse learning opportunities and implement the Curriculum as framed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
You and Your Child expand_more
All Guardian Centres provide a Centre-to-Family communication platform so families can maintain contact with their children’s experiences through photos, stories and learning outcomes.
Our Centres use Storypark and each family is provided with a secure login to access on their computers, mobiles or apps.
Reviews from Google
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.
Enquire at Guardian Childcare & Education Box Hill North
We are here to help you and answer your questions about our great Centres. Use the form below to tell us how we can help you, and we'll get back to you very soon.
* Mandatory Fields