Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
Monday to Friday
Guardian Childcare & Education Caringbah
Reviews from Google
- Leading programs where children aged six-weeks to six years learn and discover through play.
- Highly experienced Educators and degree-qualified Teachers support children to grow and thrive.
- Safe, secure environments that support children’s social and emotional development.
- A specialist two-year kindergarten program that prepares children for school, with the benefits of long day care.
Come and see the Centre for yourself, meet the team and have all your questions answered. Book a tour today.
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
Children learn most readily in an environment where they can experiment, enjoy and discover things for themselves. This intentional way of learning is exactly the kind of environment we’ve created at Guardian Caringbah. Our experienced Educators support learning and development by creating spaces that allow children to view the world differently; inventing, creating and imagining a whole new world of possibilities.Read More
Meet our Centre Manager
"I believe a good teacher and educator can inspire hope, ignite their imagination and instil a love of learning”
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There’s a chance to share what’s important for the day and any news from home.
Breakfast time where families are welcome to stay and enjoy breakfast with the children.
An opportunity to play and discover with open-plan play in family groups and multi-age groupings.
Planned experiences. This is where the Guardian difference comes to life. Alongside our Educators your child’s exploration leads to learnings in numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, creative arts and much more.
An opportunity for children to come together for a healthy snack, often they help prepare their food alongside our carers and cook.
Individually tailored to your child’s needs and curiosity the planned experiences continue, this includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
Another nutritious meal expertly prepared by our cook. Families are invited to join the children for meals and excursions if they wish.
If your child wants to, or needs to sleep, it’s time to rest and recharge. For children who don’t need to rest the planned experiences continue, in most cases outdoors.
Another chance for the children to come together and re-fuel in small groups. There is also an opportunity to rest or play together and reflect on the day.
As you arrive to pick up your child, there’s a chance to speak with our Educators and share news about the day. Our Storypark App also allows you to stay in touch 24/7 wherever you are.
End of day
Your child is encouraged to grab a light snack before they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary, throughout the day if we notice your child looking tired food will be provided.
Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
Good to Know - What to Bring expand_more
What we Provide
- Four nutritionally balanced meals including: Breakfast, Lunch, Morning and Afternoon Tea
What to Bring
- Spare change of clothing
- Water bottle
Our Educators expand_more
Our team of Educators are committed and passionate about ensuring your child will be safe, nurtured and cared for every day. At Guardian, children are encouraged to engage in interest-led play that creates learning and meaningful experiences.
Our Educators seek to optimise diverse learning opportunities and implement the Curriculum as framed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
You and Your Child expand_more
All Guardian Centres provide a Centre-to-Family communication platform so families can maintain contact with their children’s experiences through photos, stories and learning outcomes.
Our Centres use Storypark and each family is provided with a secure login to access on their computers, mobiles or apps.
More about Guardian Caringbah expand_more
At Guardian Caringbah, we want your child to be brave, curious and imaginative in their learning – and in life. That’s why our Centres exist – to give your child the best start possible.
Our Caringbah early learning centre is in a fantastic environment for children aged six-weeks to six years to have fun, play and learn along the way. Join this beautiful early learning centre today, and give your child the start they deserve.
Our Centre Manager Rochelle is passionate about ensuring every child and family regards her Centre as a home away from home. With family communication as her priority, her team will ensure you always have a great understanding of your child’s learning.
- Caring and experienced team – Our Centre Manager Rochelle has lived in the Caringbah community for 27 years. Her team are a collection of local, dedicated and caring educators who will welcome your child in a nurturing environment.
- Regular communication with you – You’ll be kept up to date through our family communication app, StoryPark, and our unique Visible Learning Program gives you a great understanding of your child’s learning for the day at pick up. It will give you plenty to talk about with them on the drive home!
- Community connections – Fun and confidence-boosting local excursions for all ages, plus a wide range of cultures represented in our Centre to help you feel welcome. We boast several multi-lingual Educators who speak a number of languages – so you will feel included on your child’s journey with us, no matter your background.
- Learn through play – With great resources and amazing indoor and outdoor spaces, your child will have the room to explore and flex their curiosity and creativity.
- The best care at every age and stage – We welcome babies as young as six weeks, and work with families through the age stages until finally preparing our older children for the exciting transition to primary school with our leading Preschool Program.
- Easy for families – Ample on-site parking, bus stops on our doorstep and a short walk to Caringbah train station, all adds up to convenience for those busy mornings and afternoons.
- All the extras – Long care hours, support with the Child Care Subsidy and an on-site chef who prepares fresh and delicious meals each day.
At Guardian Caringbah we provide specialised care for every age group, plus learning experiences designed to cater to Babies, Toddlers and Preschool children.
Babies. Our Nursery Team includes a ‘Baby Ambassador’, who is specialised in the developmentally appropriate care and learning of babies. One-on-one time and cuddles are prioritised for your baby, with the security of always having a familiar Educator close by who knows your baby – and his or her routines – inside out.
Toddlers. With their own dedicated “village” in the Centre, complete with a rooftop playground, our toddlers can safely explore their growing independence through play-based learning.
Preschoolers. We work with you to discuss your child’s readiness to ensure they move to our Preschool Program when it’s time for them. Our program is specifically designed and delivered to prepare your child for the exciting transition to primary school – all with the added benefit of long care hours for our families. With new renovations we have new spaces available for our 3-5 year-olds now to meet community demand.
Guardian Caringbah is a great choice for your child, and we invite you to come and see for yourself. Enrolling now for all ages.
Areas that this Centre services expand_more
Guardian Childcare Caringbah services a number of local areas, including: Kingsway, Woolooware, Taren Point, Miranda and Sylvania Waters.
Reviews from Google
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.
Book a Tour at Guardian Childcare & Education Caringbah
Ready to Start the Adventure?
Taking about 30 minutes, you will meet the team, see our learning environments and see our high-quality curriculum. Please ask any questions you might have during the tour.
Your preferred time of Tour
* Mandatory Fields
Select a Date for the Tour*
If there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 13 82 30.
Enquire at Guardian Childcare & Education Caringbah
We are here to help you and answer your questions about our great Centres. Use the form below to tell us how we can help you, and we'll get back to you very soon.
* Mandatory Fields