Open 6:30am to 6:30pm
Monday to Friday
Guardian Childcare & Education Evandale
Reviews from Google
- Leading programs where children aged six-weeks to six years learn and discover through play.
- Highly experienced Educators and degree-qualified Teachers support children to grow and thrive.
- Three outdoor play areas and a dining piazza for children to socialise and connect
- A specialist two-year kindergarten program that prepares children for school, with the benefits of long day care
Come and see the Centre for yourself, meet the team and have all your questions answered. Book a tour today.
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
Welcome to Guardian Childcare & Education Evandale, a community-based childcare and day care centre, perfectly situated for families living in surrounding suburbs such as Payneham, Payneham South, Trinity Gardens, Maylands, Stepney, and Royston Park.
- Passionate Educators and university-qualified Early Childhood Education Teachers who focus on relationships with children and families
- Beautifully designed learning spaces that inspire curiosity, fun, and a sense of belonging
- Nutritious meals and snacks are prepared fresh, on-site by our amazing Cooks and Chefs
- Our Centre provides nappies, SPF 50+ sunscreen, high-quality formula, and bed linen
- Outdoor play areas with a wooden cubby house, herb and vegetable gardens, fruit trees and pet bunnies
Meet our Centre Manager
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There's a chance for conversation to share what's important for the day/what's happened the night before at home.
Breakfast time where families are welcome to stay and enjoy breakfast with the children.
As children are arriving and families are coming and going, there's an opportunity for play as well as family grouping, open-plan play and multi-age grouping.
As the children come together, planned experiences begin. This is where the Guardian programs and practices come to life. Examples of learning include numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, science, creative arts, curiosity and more.
There's an opportunity for children to come together and enjoy morning tea.
Following morning tea, the planned experiences continue. This includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
There's an opportunity for children to come together for lunch. With an open-door policy, families are able to join the centre for meals and excursion if they wish.
For children who want to, or need to, there's an opportunity to sleep, rest or relax. For children who don't need to rest, there are planned experiences, which are more likely to be outdoors.
Children come together for afternoon tea in small groups or with siblings (they can also rest and play together, too). This time also presents an opportunity to reflect on the day.
End of the day
As families arrive to pick up children, there's an opportunity to speak to Educators and share information about the day.
End of the day
Some centres offer early tea or light snack at the end of the day, which they can grab as they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary at home, so if throughout the day, we notice children look tired, food will be provided.
Open 6:30am to 6:30pm
Our Educators expand_more
Our team of Educators are committed and passionate about ensuring your child will be safe, nurtured and cared for every day. At Guardian, children are encouraged to engage in interest-led play that creates learning and meaningful experiences.
Our Educators seek to optimise diverse learning opportunities and implement the Curriculum as framed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
You and Your Child expand_more
All Guardian Centres provide a Centre-to-Family communication platform so families can maintain contact with their children’s experiences through photos, stories and learning outcomes.
Our Centres use Storypark and each family is provided with a secure login to access on their computers, mobiles or apps.
Learn More About Our Centre expand_more
Guardian Childcare & Education Evandale is a five-star childcare Centre located on Portrush Road, just east of Adelaide. We have a team of highly experienced Educators and University-trained Teachers who work with children each day to foster growth and learning while promoting key developmental milestones.
Our Centre is light-filled, modern and colourful, and provides a fun and engaging space for children to explore their environment and follow the paths paved by their curiosity. We have several large, open rooms where each child can feel free and empowered to discover new interests and talents in a safe and secure educational setting.
Guardian Childcare & Education Evandale is proud to serve a diverse range of local suburbs in the vicinity, including Evandale itself. Known for its leafy streets and stunning heritage architecture, Evandale offers a vibrant, family-friendly community. Aside from Evandale, our Centre extends its services to nearby suburbs such as Payneham, Maylands, and Glynde.
Our Kindergarten program is for children aged three to five and helps prepare them for the exciting, but challenging, transition into formal education. Through attending a kindergarten that’s connected to childcare, children can feel comfortable with the many familiar children and Educators that they’ll interact with each day.
Some of the key components of our Kindergarten curriculum are:
- Preparing your child for the transition into primary school through the development of key literacy and numeracy skills, as well as fostering current language and social capabilities.
- Our Teachers and Educators are trained in delivering a kindergarten education based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standard (NQS).
- We teach children to be aware of themselves and to develop a sense of identity. Through the way we provide learning, children can become connected to the world their living in and grow up feeling empowered to contribute to society. We aim to develop confidence and curiosity in each child.
- Learning takes place in partnership with families, so you’ll be fully informed of your child’s needs and unique qualities, and we’ll consider these when your child begins Kinder.
- Curiosity and vision are evoked in every child through our understanding of their individuality and unique learning styles.
- We develop their confidence, pride, resilience, confidence, and communication to empower the child to become excited lifelong learners.
- We work hard to make learning as fun as possible for the children, providing them with the opportunity to see learning as a positive part of life. We help children develop a good outlook on education, helping them get the most out of it as they grow into younger adults.
Our Educators and Teachers love chatting with families about each child’s early learning, and this can help us improve the quality of care and education we provide. Additionally, we invite you to take a walk around the learning spaces to explore all of the different materials the children have access to.
Children will also have the chance to see the same familiar faces as they move on up from our nursery room, into our dedicated kindergarten program, designed specifically to help prepare each child for a smooth transition from early learning to primary school.
If you’re looking for a caring and passionate kindergarten near you, our team of degree-qualified Educators and Teachers is dedicated to helping you settle in and make your choice in your own time. Our kindergarten curriculum is developed to help children become proactive, enthusiastic, lifelong learners who are inspired by curiosity and personal growth.
We develop each child’s literacy and numeracy skills to help them feel confident and prepared during the challenging leap into primary school. Our program supports the needs and routines of each of our families, and we ensure each child’s cultural background is supported and encouraged.
As part of our unique Visible Learning Program, families will be able to gain an understanding of their child’s education. Our Learning Exchange Display will provide the opportunity for our Teachers and Educators to share updates on your child’s progress. It will also be a chance for you to have direct input into your child’s learning!
Families will have access to our communication app Storypark, allowing us to share important Centre updates, as well as exciting activities or milestones – ensuring that you remain connected, day-to-day.
Guardian Childcare & Education Evandale boasts a passionate and experienced team of Educators and Teachers who have a passion for early learning. We work to understand each child’s development and to support them in their learning and growth. If our new childcare centre is near you, consider taking a look at how we can provide a great start to life for your child
We’re open from 6.30 am to 6.30 pm every weekday, so families have a lot of flexibility for when they place their child in the centre. Being conveniently located just off one of the main roads into the CBD, many families from the outer suburbs choose Guardian Evandale for their child so they can be a little closer through the day while not having to travel to a separate location each morning.
At drop-off and pick-up times, feel free to come inside and spend some time speaking with our Educators and Teachers. We’re passionate about your child’s education, and we understand that feedback from families is the most valuable way we can provide the best possible start to life for your child.
Reviews from Google
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.
Book a Tour at Guardian Childcare & Education Evandale
Ready to Start the Adventure?
Taking about 30 minutes, you will meet the team, see our learning environments and see our high-quality curriculum. Please ask any questions you might have during the tour.
Your preferred time of Tour
* Mandatory Fields
Select a Date for the Tour*
If there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 13 82 30.
Enquire at Guardian Childcare & Education Evandale
We are here to help you and answer your questions about our great Centres. Use the form below to tell us how we can help you, and we'll get back to you very soon.
* Mandatory Fields