Open 6:30am to 6:30am
Monday to Friday
Guardian South Morang Childcare and Education
Reviews from Google
- Modern and spacious with 114 places and extended opening hours.
- Easy access to bus stops along The Lakes Blvd with convenient parking for pick up and drop off.
- Experienced team of passionate and friendly Educators and degree-qualified Teachers from diverse backgrounds who support children’s growth and development.
- High-quality two-year kindergarten program that prepares children for school with the benefits of long daycare. Plus get up to $2,050 for 3 and 4-year-olds in fee support on top of the Childcare Subsidy to help with the cost of kindergarten.
Come and see the Centre for yourself, meet the team and have all your questions answered. Book a tour today.
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
Our new purpose-built childcare centre in South Morang is designed to support the highest level of childcare and learning experience for young children. The brand new child care centre is perfect for families in South Morang and surrounding suburbs, including Mill Park, Epping, Epping North, Mernda and Doreen.
- Six world-class indoor learning spaces full of high-quality educational resources
- Leading learning programs such as Joy of Reading, Cooking, Outdoor Learning, Out & About Community Excursions, Sustainability and more
- Extensive outdoor space for children to explore and play
- Dedicated parking basement to ensure easy access at drop-off and pick-up
- Our Baby Ambassador, a specialist in all-things-baby in the Nursery.
- On-site Chef providing fresh, healthy meals daily, full of the best seasonal ingredients
Meet our Centre Manager
"People and relationships, are the most important aspect of my job and I endeavour to make everyone who crosses my path smile”
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There's a chance for conversation to share what's important for the day/what's happened the night before at home.
Breakfast time where families are welcome to stay and enjoy breakfast with the children.
As children are arriving and families are coming and going, there's an opportunity for play as well as family grouping, open-plan play and multi-age grouping.
As the children come together, planned experiences begin. This is where the Guardian programs and practices come to life. Examples of learning include numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, science, creative arts, curiosity and more.
There's an opportunity for children to come together and enjoy morning tea.
Following morning tea, the planned experiences continue. This includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
There's an opportunity for children to come together for lunch. With an open-door policy, families are able to join the centre for meals and excursion if they wish.
For children who want to, or need to, there's an opportunity to sleep, rest or relax. For children who don't need to rest, there are planned experiences, which are more likely to be outdoors.
Children come together for afternoon tea in small groups or with siblings (they can also rest and play together, too). This time also presents an opportunity to reflect on the day.
End of the day
As families arrive to pick up children, there's an opportunity to speak to Educators and share information about the day.
End of the day
Some centres offer early tea or light snack at the end of the day, which they can grab as they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary at home, so if throughout the day, we notice children look tired, food will be provided.
Open 6:30am to 6:30am
Learn More About Our Centre expand_more
Guardian South Morang Childcare and Education is a new and modern early learning facility on The Lakes Boulevard, providing plenty of parking space for drop-offs and pick-ups. The purpose-built design caters to a variety of different learning styles, passions, and talents, so each child feels that they can explore and develop at their own pace.
Our passionate Educators and Teachers place a positive emphasis on the ideas of sensory learning, which ensures children are provided with a wide variety of different sounds, sights, feelings, scents and tastes throughout the day. This fosters growth, learning and development and helps children feel inspired to discover and explore their environments.
Through experiencing a range of senses, early learning can be a more fun and engaging part of life for children, and it can create positive attitudes towards education that they’ll carry with them throughout life.
We believe that strong relationships between children, families and Educators is an important part of any childcare program. Families are provided with access to our StoryPark app, which lets you become part of the learning and development process, even when you’re not right there with your child.
Through regular excursions, children explore and develop a sense of community, ensuring your little one has a welcoming start to life. Community connections also ensure an enriched learning experience, making time in child care where children’s development is based on being brave, creative, and curious.
For children aged three and four, we have an amazing kindergarten program that includes all the benefits of long day care. Our curriculum focuses on preparing your child for the exciting transition into primary school by developing key skills and reaching important milestones.
Some of the benefits of our kindergarten program are:
- Our fun and engaging curriculum is based on world-leading research and best-practice teaching, meaning your child will receive a broad range of meaningful learning opportunities that help them develop in key areas.
- Guardian South Morang has the Victorian Government Kinder Tick, which demonstrates our commitment to providing qualified Teachers, creating stimulating play-based learning experiences and applying the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework.
- We create learning opportunities and engaging activities that foster social and emotional development in preparation for the increased independence that children will experience moving into primary school.
- Our Educators and Teachers support children through developing a sense of identity, understanding their connection to our world, and discovering communication skills to help them be more confident and involved in learning.
- Our kindergarten curriculum provides children with a head start on some of the literacy and numeracy skills that are introduced in early primary school. We begin exploring shapes, numbers and letters in a fun, play-based environment.
Nutrition is an aspect of childcare that we strongly believe in, and we’re passionate about cooking all meals fresh every day. We have an on-site cook who prepares meals while interacting with the children to help promote positive eating habits and an understanding of nutrition. Children are exposed to a broad variety of cultural food groups, supporting them through the development of acceptance, empathy and inclusiveness.
We develop each child’s literacy and numeracy skills to help them feel confident and prepared during the challenging leap into primary school. Our program supports the needs and routines of each of our families, and we ensure each child’s cultural background is supported and encouraged.
As part of our unique Visible Learning Program, families will be able to gain an understanding of their child’s education. Our Learning Exchange Display will provide the opportunity for our Teachers and Educators to share updates on your child’s progress. It will also be a chance for you to have direct input into your child’s learning!
Guardian’s family communication app, Storypark, provides our Educators with the opportunity to keep families in touch with their child’s education through sharing photos, videos and messages. As one of our families, this may support you in continuing the learning at home.
Why not come and meet the team and have a look around our Centre today? We’d love to show you why Guardian South Morang is the perfect learning environment for your child. At Guardian, we believe that together, we can create life-long learners.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviews from Google
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.
Book a Tour at Guardian South Morang Childcare and Education
Ready to Start the Adventure?
Taking about 30 minutes, you will meet the team, see our learning environments and see our high-quality curriculum. Please ask any questions you might have during the tour.
Your preferred time of Tour
* Mandatory Fields
Select a Date for the Tour*
If there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 13 82 30.
Enquire at Guardian South Morang Childcare and Education
We are here to help you and answer your questions about our great Centres. Use the form below to tell us how we can help you, and we'll get back to you very soon.
* Mandatory Fields