Open 7:00am to 6:30pm
Monday to Friday
Guardian Childcare & Education Braybrook
Reviews from Google
- Leading programs where children aged six-weeks to six years learn and discover through play.
- Highly experienced Educators and degree-qualified Teachers support children to grow and thrive.
- Safe, secure environments that support children’s social and emotional development.
- A specialist two-year kindergarten program that prepares children for school, with the benefits of long day care.
Come and see the Centre for yourself, meet the team and have all your questions answered. Book a tour today.
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
Guardian Childcare & Education Braybrook is a modern, state-of-the-art early learning Centre, that opened in 2021. The Centre offers 135 places for children aged from six weeks to six years, and boasts two outdoor spaces, seven bright and beautiful learning spaces and four dedicated art areas.Read More
Meet our Centre Manager
"I love nothing more than seeing the faces of children who are proud of their accomplishments and share in this happiness with educators, peers and their families affirming their sense of achievement and belonging".
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There's a chance for conversation to share what's important for the day/what's happened the night before at home.
Breakfast time where families are welcome to stay and enjoy breakfast with the children.
As children are arriving and families are coming and going, there's an opportunity for play as well as family grouping, open-plan play and multi-age grouping.
As the children come together, planned experiences begin. This is where the Guardian programs and practices come to life. Examples of learning include numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, science, creative arts, curiosity and more.
There's an opportunity for children to come together and enjoy morning tea.
Following morning tea, the planned experiences continue. This includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
There's an opportunity for children to come together for lunch. With an open-door policy, families are able to join the centre for meals and excursion if they wish.
For children who want to, or need to, there's an opportunity to sleep, rest or relax. For children who don't need to rest, there are planned experiences, which are more likely to be outdoors.
Children come together for afternoon tea in small groups or with siblings (they can also rest and play together, too). This time also presents an opportunity to reflect on the day.
End of the day
As families arrive to pick up children, there's an opportunity to speak to Educators and share information about the day.
End of the day
Some centres offer early tea or light snack at the end of the day, which they can grab as they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary at home, so if throughout the day, we notice children look tired, food will be provided.
Open 7:00am to 6:30pm
Good to Know - What to Bring expand_more
What we Provide
- Five nutritionally balanced meals including: Breakfast, Lunch, Morning and Afternoon tea and a late Snack at the end of the day
- Formula - S26
What to Bring
- Water bottle
- Spare change of clothing
- Soft toy or comfort blanket for nap time
Our Educators expand_more
Our team of Educators are committed and passionate about ensuring your child will be safe, nurtured and cared for every day. At Guardian, children are encouraged to engage in interest-led play that creates learning and meaningful experiences.
Our Educators seek to optimise diverse learning opportunities and implement the Curriculum as framed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
You and Your Child expand_more
All Guardian Centres provide a Centre-to-Family communication platform so families can maintain contact with their children’s experiences through photos, stories and learning outcomes.
Our Centres use Storypark and each family is provided with a secure login to access on their computers, mobiles or apps.
More about Guardian Braybrook expand_more
We are thrilled to have been able to build a great team ready for your children, recruiting the best Teachers and Educators, as well as a highly experienced Centre Leadership Team. Childcare at Guardian Braybrook is really something else.
Our Centre Manager, Cass Carassco, has moved across from Guardian Preston where she was one of our top Centre Managers in Victoria. While our Assistant Centre Manager, Tegan Grguric, has lived in the local are for a number of years. Combined, they have almost 30 years’ experience in early childhood care and education. Cass is particularly passionate about creating community connections in the Braybrook area, and will opening the doors of the centre to be a real home away from home for our children and families. They will be able to talk you through their Centre plans when you tour.
With so many childcare and early learning options available in and around Braybrook, how do you know Guardian is the best choice for your family? A love of learning. Confidence. Curiosity. Guardian Braybrook is a place for early learning where children can thrive. At Braybrook we:
- Believe early learning should be fun. Through play, a child’s curiosity and imagination come alive as they explore and understand their world at their own pace.
- Put children at the centre of their growth. Play-based experiences and structured learning support the development of language, literacy and numeracy skills as part of the Braybrook Kindergarten Program.
- Make sure you love coming to Guardian as much as your children. And you’ll meet a team of educators passionate about your child’s learning and development.
Our childcare and early learning programs offer so many benefits for families, including:
- Convenience: 10km west of the Melbourne CBD, a seven-minute drive from Tottenham Station, and close to multiple bus routes along Ballarat Road.
- Experienced Centre Team: 30 years of combined childcare experience in our Centre Leadership Team, as well as local community knowledge.
- Room to move. Two outdoor spaces, seven bright and beautiful learning spaces and four dedicated art areas.
- Kindergarten Program: We help prepare your child for Primary School with our leading curriculum delivered by Teachers with specialist early childhood university degrees.
- Partnership with Families: Your peace of mind is important to us, so we work with you and your child every step of the way.
- Community connections. Regular excursions to explore the local area, as well as a ‘home-away-from-home’ approach to care.
- Wellbeing and nutrition. Nutritionally balanced, seasonal meals and snacks prepared by a dedicated on-site chef, as well as regular cooking classes for the children.
At Guardian Braybrook your child will be in a childcare and early learning environment designed to inspire curiosity, foster creativity and support discovery. Their learning will be facilitated by educators and a curriculum that supports them in developing the skills to thrive in a rapidly changing world.
Areas that this Centre services expand_more
Braybrook is a suburb 10 km west of the Melbourne CBD in Victoria. It is part of the Maribyrnong local government area. Braybrook Guardian childcare services a number of local areas, including: Maidstone, Sunshine, Avodale Heights, Maribyrnong, Sunshine North, Kingsville and Footscray.
Reviews from Google
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.
Book a Tour at Guardian Childcare & Education Braybrook
Ready to Start the Adventure?
Taking about 30 minutes, you will meet the team, see our learning environments and see our high-quality curriculum. Please ask any questions you might have during the tour.
Your preferred time of Tour
* Mandatory Fields
Select a Date for the Tour*
If there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 13 82 30.
Enquire at Guardian Childcare & Education Braybrook
We are here to help you and answer your questions about our great Centres. Use the form below to tell us how we can help you, and we'll get back to you very soon.
* Mandatory Fields