Open 6:30am to 6:30pm
Monday to Friday
Guardian Childcare & Education Macquarie Park
Rated from Google
- Leading programs where children aged six-weeks to six years learn and discover through play.
- Highly experienced Educators and degree-qualified Teachers support children to grow and thrive.
- Safe, secure environments that support children’s social and emotional development.
- A specialist two-year kindergarten program that prepares children for school, with the benefits of long day care.
Our centre has been recognised as ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Standard. This is the highest rating you can receive from a regulatory authority assessment and we are proud to deliver an exceptional service to the children and families who attend our centre.
Mon to Fri 6:30 to 18:30
Gate C, 19-25 Khartoum Rd
Macquarie Park, NSW, 2113
(Entry via Khartoum Rd)
Take a Look Around
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
Guardian Macquarie Park boasts a range of exciting, resource-rich environments including a thriving vegetable patch, wooden pallet climbing frames, natural structures and a range of age-specific play areas, children are encouraged to explore and learn.Read More
Meet our Centre Manager
"The early years are so important and to be able to guide children in that first step of their life long journey is very rewarding."
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There’s a chance to share what’s important for the day and any news from home.
Breakfast time where families are welcome to stay and enjoy breakfast with the children.
An opportunity to play and discover with open-plan play in family groups and multi-age groupings.
Planned experiences. This is where the Guardian difference comes to life. Alongside our Educators your child’s exploration leads to learnings in numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, creative arts and much more.
An opportunity for children to come together for a healthy snack, often they help prepare their food alongside our carers and chef.
Individually tailored to your child’s needs and curiosity the planned experiences continue, this includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
Another nutritious meal expertly prepared by our chef. Families are invited to join the children for meals and excursions if they wish.
If your child wants to, or needs to sleep, it’s time to rest and recharge. For children who don’t need to rest the planned experiences continue, in most cases outdoors.
Another chance for the children to come together and re-fuel in small groups. There is also an opportunity to rest or play together and reflect on the day.
As you arrive to pick up your child, there’s a chance to speak with our Educators and share news about the day. Our Storypark App also allows you to stay in touch 24/7 wherever you are.
End of day
Your child is encouraged to grab a light snack before they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary, throughout the day if we notice your child looking tired food will be provided.
Open 6:30am to 6:30pm
Good to Know - What to Bring expand_more
What we Provide
- Bed linen
- All meals from Breakfast to Late Snack
- Multilingual educators who are able to speak the following languages: Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Greek, Hindi, Bangali, Nepalese, Urdu and Filipino.
What to Bring
- Soft toy or comfort blanket for nap time
- Spare change of clothing
- Water bottle
Our Educators expand_more
Our team of Educators are committed and passionate about ensuring your child will be safe, nurtured and cared for every day. At Guardian, children are encouraged to engage in interest-led play that creates learning and meaningful experiences.
Our Educators seek to optimise diverse learning opportunities and implement the Curriculum as framed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
You and Your Child expand_more
All Guardian Centres provide a Centre-to-Family communication platform so families can maintain contact with their children’s experiences through photos, stories and learning outcomes.
Our Centres use Storypark and each family is provided with a secure login to access on their computers, mobiles or apps.
More about Guardian Macquarie Park expand_more
Our childcare and early learning programs at Macquarie Park offer so many benefits for families, including:
- Preschool Program: We help prepare your child for Primary School with our leading curriculum delivered by Teachers with specialist early childhood university degrees.
- Partnership with Families: Your peace of mind is important to us, so we work with you and your child every step of the way.
- Community connections. Regular excursions to explore the local area, as well as a ‘home-away-from-home’ approach to care.
- Wellbeing and nutrition. Nutritionally balanced, seasonal meals and snacks prepared by a dedicated on-site chef, as well as regular cooking classes for the children.
- Provide real-world inspired environments. Our Centres inspire curiosity, foster creativity and support discovery with a variety of sensory-rich and sustainable spaces designed for early learning that encourage your child to think, question and do amazing things. All of the classrooms overlook the outdoor learning environment which is surrounded by trees, producing plenty of natural shade and it encourages curiosity and exploration.
Our close partnership with families allows us to offer a range of additional benefits to the learning and childcare experience for the children in our Centres. We pride ourselves on the support we offer families and want to help make it a little easier to balance all those daily commitments, through initiatives such as:
- Designated drop off and pick up zones to assist with those busy mornings and afternoons.
- Casual care days where possible to help you manage the unpredictable nature of work life and home life.
- Assisting you with government subsidies and entitlements to help you make the most of the financial support which may be available.
- Our family communication app StoryPark to keep you informed throughout the day with photos, videos and updates about your child
- We hold parent and educator sessions to keep you informed of your child’s individual progress.
- Providing your child with unexpected benefits such as exposure to a range of cultures and languages via our diverse and multi-cultural educator mix.
Each Guardian childcare and early learning Centre is as unique as the children within it. However, creating community connections is something we’re incredibly passionate about at Macquarie Park. For example:
- Excursions. Venturing out into the local area allows children to explore the world around them.
- Visiting local amenities. The local library, primary school and art gallery provide opportunities for children to form their identities and feel a part of a community.
- Hosting fundraising events. These provide rich and varied learning experiences that develop community-minded citizens.
- Language lessons and cultural celebrations. Our Educators bring different skills, experiences and cultures to their roles, providing unique learning opportunities for the children in their care.
If you’re thinking of enrolling at Guardian Macquarie Park, we’d encourage you to book a tour today. During your tour you will have the opportunity to meet our Centre Manager, Educators and have a really good look around the Centre while the team answer any questions you may have. We even have a list of questions you can ask us to make sure Guardian Macquarie Park is the right fit for you and your family.
Areas that this Centre services expand_more
Guardian Macquarie Park childcare services a number of local areas, including: North Ryde, Epping, Killara, Lindfield, Chatswood, Lane Cove and Pymble.
Reviews from Google
I love Acre Woods Macquarie Park. The last 2 years they have helped our family so much, it has been great for our son. I feel like the educators are ... Read More
We were recommended to Acrewoods by a colleague and two other friends who had or are sending their wards here. We sent our child here for a year. We experienced ... Read More
Guardian childcare (previousley Acre Woods) at Macquarie Park is such a great place for kids with a very good team of management and educators. I put my son in this ... Read More
Staff are very experienced, professional, and caring. Above all there is common sense, and quick satisfactory resolution to issues. Been to multiple care places, and this is by ... Read More
I love this center, very nice center manager and very friendly and professional staff and educators.
Just moved from another CC to Acre Woods MQ, and I found most of the staff and educators are kind and professional, the environment for kids is very nice and ... Read More
Not just all staff is great and so professional, the centre manager is also great person, always cares about us and gives us prompt responses whenever we have questions. The ... Read More
Cook Care Travel
Specially thanks to Mis "Nicole" and Mis "Violy M". They really help and take care of my children to settle in the center. Overall really good and responsible staff.
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.
Book a Tour at Guardian Childcare & Education Macquarie Park
Ready to Start the Adventure?
Taking about 30 minutes, you will meet the team, see our learning environments and see our high-quality curriculum. Please ask any questions you might have during the tour.
Your preferred time of Tour
* Mandatory Fields
Select a Date for the Tour*
If there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 13 82 30.
Enquire at Guardian Childcare & Education Macquarie Park
* Mandatory Fields