Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
Monday to Friday
Guardian Childcare & Education Rochedale South
Reviews from Google
Brand New Centre - Now Open!
- Leading programs where children aged six-weeks to six years learn and discover through play.
- Incredible programs such as Joy of Reading, Cooking, Outdoor Learning, Out & About Community Excursions, Sustainability and more
- Highly experienced Educators and degree-qualified Teachers support children to grow and thrive.
- High quality two-year kindergarten program that prepares children for school, with the benefits of long day care.
Come and see the Centre for yourself, meet the team and have all your questions answered. Book a tour today.
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
We have opened our doors and can’t wait to welcome your family to our new, purpose-built childcare centre in Rochedale South, where your child will be supported to be creative, bold and imaginative in their learning.
- Four purpose-built indoor learning spaces to inspire wonder, curiosity; full of high quality educational resources
- Incredible programs such as Joy of Reading, Cooking, Outdoor Learning, Out & About Community Excursions, Sustainability and more!
- Each age group has their own dedicated outdoor space, with an outdoor area that wraps around the entire Centre!
- Specialist Baby Ambassador in the Nursery room – an expert on all things baby!
- On-site Chef who cooks fresh, healthy meals daily in our fully equipped kitchen
Meet our Centre Manager
“At Rochedale South we believe we can learn from children as much as they can learn from their educators. We value their uniqueness and all the individuality they bring to us”.
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There's a chance for conversation to share what's important for the day/what's happened the night before at home.
Breakfast time where families are welcome to stay and enjoy breakfast with the children.
As children are arriving and families are coming and going, there's an opportunity for play as well as family grouping, open-plan play and multi-age grouping.
As the children come together, planned experiences begin. This is where the Guardian programs and practices come to life. Examples of learning include numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, science, creative arts, curiosity and more.
There's an opportunity for children to come together and enjoy morning tea.
Following morning tea, the planned experiences continue. This includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
There's an opportunity for children to come together for lunch. With an open-door policy, families are able to join the centre for meals and excursion if they wish.
For children who want to, or need to, there's an opportunity to sleep, rest or relax. For children who don't need to rest, there are planned experiences, which are more likely to be outdoors.
Children come together for afternoon tea in small groups or with siblings (they can also rest and play together, too). This time also presents an opportunity to reflect on the day.
End of the day
As families arrive to pick up children, there's an opportunity to speak to Educators and share information about the day.
End of the day
Some centres offer early tea or light snack at the end of the day, which they can grab as they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary at home, so if throughout the day, we notice children look tired, food will be provided.
Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
Learn More About Our Centre expand_more
Guardian Childcare & Education Rochedale South is a warm and inviting Centre filled with fun and engaging programs, and provided by highly experienced, qualified Educators and Teachers. We provide a safe and secure environment where children can freely explore their world and discover new things through the fun of play-based learning.
We strive to provide our children with a variety of new and engaging experiences, so we have a broad range of programs that children can participate in at our Centre. These programs provide children with the opportunity to develop new skills, practice challenging themselves, and learn to engage their critical thinking and imagination.
Some of the programs we run regularly with the children are:
- Joy of Reading – We provide children with the opportunity to develop a genuine passion for reading at an early age. Through teaching about different kinds of books and words, and fostering a literary understanding, children can develop the healthy habit of reading, providing various developmental benefits.
- Cooking – We’re all about healthy nutrition, and our on-site chef prepares meals daily for the children to enjoy. We encourage children to engage in the food preparation process and develop confidence in playing an active role in their nutrition. Children regularly help select ingredients, prepare food, ask questions and learn about the various food groups and nutrients.
- Outdoor Learning – Spending time outside is important for children’s health and wellbeing, and we believe in encouraging children to engage in play-based learning in an outdoor environment. Our Centre features a large grassy area for children to run around in, as well as a water feature and garden where they can freely explore the properties of nature.
- Community Excursions – The children at Guardian Rochedale South enjoy regular excursions into the local community. Whether we’re heading around the corner to Rochedale South State School or to one of the beautiful local parks near our Centre, children are exposed to a variety of experiences that allow them to practice their communication skills while building independence and confidence.
- Sustainability – Providing our children with an understanding of sustainability and a passion for the environment is important for us, so we engage in various activities and learning experiences that teach children about recycling and looking after the planet.
For children aged three and four years, we have an amazing kindergarten program that ties in with our long day care to support children in the lead-up to beginning primary school. Our preschool curriculum aims to develop confidence in some of the skills children will use with the increased independence that comes with the transition into primary school. We also begin to introduce shapes, numbers and phonics to help the children feel more ready and capable in those first few weeks.
We develop each child’s literacy and numeracy skills to help them feel confident and prepared during the challenging leap into primary school. Our program supports the needs and routines of each of our families, and we ensure each child’s cultural background is supported and encouraged.
As part of our unique Visible Learning Program, families will be able to gain an understanding of their child’s education. Our Learning Exchange Display will provide the opportunity for our Teachers and Educators to share updates on your child’s progress. It will also be a chance for you to have direct input into your child’s learning!
Guardian’s family communication app, Storypark, provides our Educators with the opportunity to keep families in touch with their child’s education through sharing photos, videos and messages. As one of our families, this may support you in continuing the learning at home.
Why not come and meet the team and have a look around our Centre today? We’d love to show you why Guardian Rochedale South is the perfect learning environment for your child. At Guardian, we believe that together, we can create life-long learners.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviews from Google
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.
Book a Tour at Guardian Childcare & Education Rochedale South
Ready to Start the Adventure?
Taking about 30 minutes, you will meet the team, see our learning environments and see our high-quality curriculum. Please ask any questions you might have during the tour.
Your preferred time of Tour
* Mandatory Fields
Select a Date for the Tour*
If there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 13 82 30.
Enquire at Guardian Childcare & Education Rochedale South
We are here to help you and answer your questions about our great Centres. Use the form below to tell us how we can help you, and we'll get back to you very soon.
* Mandatory Fields