Open 6:30am to 6:30pm
Monday to Friday
Bridge Kids Early Learning by Guardian
Proudly owned by Guardian
- Large, vibrant Centre offering amazing indoor and outdoor learning environments for play and discovery
- A dedicated two-year Kindergarten program, designed specifically to help prepare your child to transition from early learning to primary school
- Easy access to multiple bus stops and Eltham Train Station; convenient parking for pick up and drop off
- Experienced team of passionate Educators and degree-qualified Teachers from diverse backgrounds who support children’s growth and development
Come and see the Centre for yourself, meet the team and have all your questions answered. Book a tour today.
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
Welcome to Bridge Kids Early Education Centre in Eltham, proudly owned by Guardian Childcare and Education! This beautiful Eltham childcare Centre is perfectly situated for families living in surrounding Melbourne suburbs such as Montmorency, Yallambie, Eltham North, Lower Plenty and Research.
- Engaging indoor learning spaces to inspire wonder, curiosity, and a sense of belonging
- Incredible programs such as Cooking, Sports & Music, Out & About Community Excursions along with a French language program for those in our Kindergarten program!
- Outdoor space bursting with resources to spark discovery and imagination
- On-site Chef who cooks fresh, nutritious meals daily in our fully equipped kitchen
- Our Centre provides nappies, SPF 50+ sunscreen, high-quality formula, and bed linen
Meet our Centre Manager
"I believe each child is unique and individual and my educational beliefs are underpinned by the Reggio Emilia approach to learning, which advocates experiences in a natural and child-centered environment, both indoors and outdoors. Seeing things through the eyes of our children can be very inspiring, contributing to a happier and more positive environment, and more meaningful interactions".
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There's a chance for conversation to share what's important for the day/what's happened the night before at home.
Breakfast time where families are welcome to stay and enjoy breakfast with the children.
As children are arriving and families are coming and going, there's an opportunity for play as well as family grouping, open-plan play and multi-age grouping.
As the children come together, planned experiences begin. This is where the Guardian programs and practices come to life. Examples of learning include numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, science, creative arts, curiosity and more.
There's an opportunity for children to come together and enjoy morning tea.
Following morning tea, the planned experiences continue. This includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
There's an opportunity for children to come together for lunch. With an open-door policy, families are able to join the centre for meals and excursion if they wish.
For children who want to, or need to, there's an opportunity to sleep, rest or relax. For children who don't need to rest, there are planned experiences, which are more likely to be outdoors.
Children come together for afternoon tea in small groups or with siblings (they can also rest and play together, too). This time also presents an opportunity to reflect on the day.
End of the day
As families arrive to pick up children, there's an opportunity to speak to Educators and share information about the day.
End of the day
Some centres offer early tea or light snack at the end of the day, which they can grab as they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary at home, so if throughout the day, we notice children look tired, food will be provided.
Open 6:30am to 6:30pm
Good to Know - What to Bring expand_more
What we Provide
- Five nutritionally balanced meals including: Breakfast, Lunch, Morning and Afternoon tea and a late Snack at the end of the day
- Water bottle
- Birthday t-shirts
What to Bring
- Spare change of clothing
- Soft toy or comfort blanket for nap time
Centre Highlights expand_more
- Stimulating learning environments equipped with natural open-ended materials and resources
- Large outdoor play spaces featuring natural play structures, and landscaped playgrounds
- Commercial grade, open plan kitchen for the on-site cook to prepare 5 healthy and nutritious meals daily
Our Educators expand_more
Our team of Educators are committed and passionate about ensuring your child will be safe, nurtured and cared for every day. At Guardian, children are encouraged to engage in interest-led play that creates learning and meaningful experiences.
Our Educators seek to optimise diverse learning opportunities and implement the Curriculum as framed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
You and Your Child expand_more
All Guardian Centres provide a Centre-to-Family communication platform so families can maintain contact with their children’s experiences through photos, stories and learning outcomes.
Our Centres use Storypark and each family is provided with a secure login to access on their computers, mobiles or apps.
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.
Book a Tour at Bridge Kids Early Learning by Guardian
Ready to Start the Adventure?
Taking about 30 minutes, you will meet the team, see our learning environments and see our high-quality curriculum. Please ask any questions you might have during the tour.
Your preferred time of Tour
* Mandatory Fields
Select a Date for the Tour*
If there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 13 82 30.
Enquire at Bridge Kids Early Learning by Guardian
We are here to help you and answer your questions about our great Centres. Use the form below to tell us how we can help you, and we'll get back to you very soon.
* Mandatory Fields