Open 7:00am to 6:30pm
Monday to Friday
Guardian Childcare & Education Caulfield North
Reviews from Google
- Leading programs where children aged six-weeks to six years learn and discover through play
- Highly experienced Educators and university-qualified Teachers who support children to grow and thrive
- Engaging early learning programs such as Joy of Reading, Cooking, Out & About Community Excursions and Sustainability
- High-quality two-year kindergarten program that prepares children for school with the benefits of long daycare. Plus get up to $2,050 for 3 and 4yr olds in fee support on top of the Childcare Subsidy to help with the cost of kindergarten.
Come and see the Centre for yourself, meet the team and have all your questions answered. Book a tour today.
Take a Look Around
Welcome to our Centre
Welcome to Guardian Childcare & Education Caulfield North, where we have an abundance of space for your child to learn and explore. Our childhood education programs are focused on play-based learning, our expansive Caulfield North day care and child care Centre is a nurturing and stimulating environment for children aged six weeks to six years of age, enabling them to discover the world in a safe and secure way.
- Passionate educators, who focus on relationships with children and their families
- Light-filled learning spaces with a range of activities such as languages, cooking and yoga, designed to inspire healthy habits, curiosity and a sense of belonging
- Natural play structures across four spacious outdoor yards, herb gardens and sandpits allowing for exploration and discovery
- Our Caulfield North child care and day care Centre has several multi-lingual Educators who speak languages including Vietnamese, Mandarin, Greek, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Arabic and Cantonese
Meet our Centre Manager
"My goal is to ensure all children are respected for who they are and what magical knowledge they bring to the centre."
Rhythm of The Day
With endless possibilities, there’s never a dull moment at Guardian and no two days are the same. Here’s what a day at Guardian might look like. Please note, this will vary depending on centre opening hours.
Handover time with children, families and our friendly Educators. There’s a chance to share what’s important for the day and any news from home.
Breakfast time where families are welcome to stay and enjoy breakfast with the children.
An opportunity to play and discover with open-plan play in family groups and multi-age groupings.
Planned experiences. This is where the Guardian difference comes to life. Alongside our Educators your child’s exploration leads to learnings in numeracy, literacy, language, critical thinking, problem solving, leadership, social skills, technology, creative arts and much more.
An opportunity for children to come together for a healthy snack, often they help prepare their food alongside our carers and chef.
Individually tailored to your child’s needs and curiosity the planned experiences continue, this includes both indoor and outdoor programs.
Another nutritious meal expertly prepared by our chef. Families are invited to join the children for meals and excursions if they wish.
If your child wants to, or needs to sleep, it’s time to rest and recharge. For children who don’t need to rest the planned experiences continue, in most cases outdoors.
Another chance for the children to come together and re-fuel in small groups or with siblings. There is also an opportunity to rest or play together and reflect on the day.
As you arrive to pick up your child, there’s a chance to speak with our Educators and share news about the day. Our Storypark App also allows you to stay in touch 24/7 wherever you are.
End of day
Your child is encouraged to grab a light snack before they leave the centre. We’re mindful of how routines vary, throughout the day if we notice your child looking tired food will be provided.
Open 7:00am to 6:30pm
More about Guardian Caulfield North expand_more
Guardian Caulfield North is a spacious childcare centre in Melbourne offering high quality programs for children from six weeks to six years of age. Our Centre in Caulfield North creates a warm and friendly environment for children that enhances early learning, supporting them to reach key milestones. Our Centre is:
- Purpose built with a focus on sustainability
- Engaging outdoor play spaces and outdoor programs perfect for exploration and discovery
- Bright, resource filled interiors to challenge and inspire
- Nutritious meals created by our on-site cook
- Exciting educational programs from yoga to cooking classes.
At Guardian Caulfield North we know that children learn through exploration and stimulating experiences. Our play-based programs for children are designed to foster their learning and development in a fun and positive way.
In addition to high quality care and education, at Guardian Caulfield North we also provide:
- Kindergarten Program: We help prepare your child for Primary School with our leading curriculum delivered by Teachers with specialist early childhood university degrees. The Guardian ‘Moving on Up to School’ Kindergarten Program is our contemporary approach that gives your child the full benefits of a structured daily learning program while you are supported with the longer care hours we provide. That means your child gets the best start to their schooling, while you’re able to better juggle the day-to-day thanks to longer care hours than those provided by community-based programs.
- Partnership with Families: Your peace of mind is important to us, so we work with you and your child every step of the way.
- Community connections. Regular excursions to explore the local area, as well as a ‘home-away-from-home’ approach to care.
- Wellbeing and nutrition. Educating children about the importance of healthy eating and wellbeing is an important part of early childhood development. As in the home, our kitchens are often the heart of our Centres – acting as a meeting place for children, families and Educators. Where adults role-model a healthy love of food and shared mealtimes. Nutritionally balanced, seasonal meals and snacks prepared by a dedicated on-site chef, as well as regular cooking classes for the children.
- Real-world inspired environments. Our Centres inspire curiosity, foster creativity and support discovery with a variety of sensory-rich and sustainable spaces designed for early learning that encourage your child to think, question and do amazing things.
- Designated drop off and pick up zones to assist with those busy mornings and afternoons.
- Casual care days where possible to help you manage the unpredictable nature of work life and home life.
- Assisting you with government subsidies and entitlements to help you make the most of the financial support which may be available.
- Our family communication app StoryPark to keep you informed throughout the day with photos, videos and updates about your child
- We hold parent and educator sessions to keep you informed of your child’s individual progress.
If you’re thinking of enrolling at Guardian Caulfield North, we’d encourage you to book a tour today.
Areas that this Centre services expand_more
Guardian Childcare Caulfield North services a number of local areas, including: Malvern, Caulfield, St Kilda East, Malvern East, Glen Iris, Toorak and Prahran.
Learn More About Our Centre expand_more
Guardian Childcare & Education Caulfield North is a beautiful, open-plan Centre located on Dandenong Road Road, providing convenient access for families travelling to the city.
We’re passionate about preparing our children to be the big thinkers of the future, so our values are centred around providing them with positive attitudes towards humanity and democracy. We teach these values to the children through play-based learning, often led by the child. Our Centre is filled with bright, stimulating materials that encourage children to explore and engage their curiosities to discover more about the exciting world around them.
Through our Kindergarten program, we help prepare children for their exciting, but often daunting, transition into primary school. We focus on developing many of the key skills that children use in the first few years of school, supporting them to feeling more ready and confident as they take the big step up.
Guardian Caulfield North is open from 7.00 am to 6.30 pm every weekday, so families are provided with plenty of flexibility for the hours they work and the time they choose to drop off and pick up their child. During drop-off or pick-up times, we encourage you to stay for a little while and spend some time exploring the learning environment. Our Educators and Teachers can provide some understanding of the various play materials and education spaces throughout the Centre to help you discover some ways to continue learning at home.
Our family communication app, Storypark, provides you with photos and updates on your child throughout the day, offering you the opportunity to stay informed about your child’s early learning and development. We also set up different learning outcomes for the children through Storypark, which supports them through achieving developmental milestones and understanding new ideas.
For children aged three and four, we have a kindergarten program led by university-qualified Teachers that can support your child in their preparation for the step up into primary school. Our kindergarten curriculum has the Victorian Government Kinder Tick, which demonstrates our commitment to providing the best possible start to life for your child. Our program is led by specialist Educational Leaders who guide teaching and learning in a flexible and research-supported way.
Through our kindergarten program, children have the opportunity to learn some of the skills that are often only introduced in early primary school. We begin learning and exploring shapes, numbers and letters through fun, play-based activities.
We’re committed to children’s nutrition, and our on-site cook prepares each meal fresh and packed with all the nutrients that children need at their age. We encourage children to engage in food preparation and to ask questions about where their food comes from, why it’s good for them, and how they can eat it. We also encourage exploration of the cultural heritage behind different foods, helping promote diversity and inclusion from an early age.
We develop each child’s literacy and numeracy skills to help them feel confident and prepared during the challenging leap into primary school. Our program supports the needs and routines of each of our families, and we ensure each child’s cultural background is supported and encouraged.
As part of our unique Visible Learning Program, families will be able to gain an understanding of their child’s education. Our Learning Exchange Display will provide the opportunity for our Teachers and Educators to share updates on your child’s progress. It will also be a chance for you to have direct input into your child’s learning!
Why not come and meet the team and have a look around our Centre today? We’d love to show you why Guardian Caulfield North is the perfect learning environment for your child. At Guardian, we believe that together, we can create life-long learners.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Reviews from Google
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
To explore the centre, chat with our team of Educators and learn more about our high-quality curriculum, book a tour now.
Book a Tour at Guardian Childcare & Education Caulfield North
Ready to Start the Adventure?
Taking about 30 minutes, you will meet the team, see our learning environments and see our high-quality curriculum. Please ask any questions you might have during the tour.
Your preferred time of Tour
* Mandatory Fields
Select a Date for the Tour*
If there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 13 82 30.
Enquire at Guardian Childcare & Education Caulfield North
We are here to help you and answer your questions about our great Centres. Use the form below to tell us how we can help you, and we'll get back to you very soon.
* Mandatory Fields