$100 donation for your School when you refer a child & they start with Guardian
Refer A Child to a Guardian Centre and $100 will be donated to either your School’s Library or Parents and Friends Association
Inspiring confidence, curiosity, and bravery.
A place where children can Aspire to BE!
To redeem this offer, Referred Families must tour a Participating Centre, enrol their child and commence care during the Promotional Period as per the terms and conditions listed below.
Participating School, Participating Centre and Promotional Period
|Participating School||Participating Centre||Promotional Period|
|Holy Spirit School, New Farm QLD||Guardian Childcare and Education Newstead||1/12/22 – 28/02/23|
|Holy Family Primary School, Indooroopilly QLD||Guardian Childcare and Education Taringa||1/12/22 – 28/02/23|
Terms & Conditions
For the Participating School to be eligible to receive the $100 donation, the Referred Family must satisfy the following conditions during the Promotional Period:
- The Referred Family must tour, enrol and commence their child/children at the Participating Guardian Centre, and have agreed to and signed Guardian’s terms and conditions for enrolment:
- for a minimum of two (2)-full days of care per week; and
- for a minimum enrolment period of six (6) consecutive weeks;
- and pay their bond in accordance with Guardian’s fee policy (where a bond is required by the relevant centre as a condition of enrolment);
- The Referred Family must not be a family who has previously held an account at a Guardian Centre nor previously enrolled their child / children in the Participating Centre.
- The Referred Family must indicate to the centre manager or team members on their centre tour that they are a Referred Family and provide the name of the Participating School they have been introduced by.
- The names provided at the tour and at the time of enrolment must match the enrolment details of the Referred Family at a Participating Guardian Centre.
Collection of the $100 donation
- Guardian will confirm by email to the referrer when they have satisfied the Referral Conditions and when their school is eligible for a Donation.