Open 7:00am to 6:30pm
Monday to Friday
Our team of Educators are committed and passionate about ensuring your child will be safe, nurtured and cared for every day. At Guardian, children are encouraged to engage in interest-led play that creates learning and meaningful experiences.
Our Educators seek to optimise diverse learning opportunities and implement the Curriculum as framed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
All Guardian Centres provide a Centre-to-Family communication platform so families can maintain contact with their children’s experiences through photos, stories and learning outcomes.
Our Centres use Storypark and each family is provided with a secure login to access on their computers, mobiles or apps.
We are thrilled to have been able to build a great team ready for your children, recruiting the best Teachers and Educators, as well as a highly experienced Centre Leadership Team. Childcare at Guardian Braybrook is really something else.
Our Centre Manager, Cass Carassco, has moved across from Guardian Preston where she was one of our top Centre Managers in Victoria. While our Assistant Centre Manager, Tegan Grguric, has lived in the local are for a number of years. Combined, they have almost 30 years’ experience in early childhood care and education. Cass is particularly passionate about creating community connections in the Braybrook area, and will opening the doors of the centre to be a real home away from home for our children and families. They will be able to talk you through their Centre plans when you tour.
With so many childcare and early learning options available in and around Braybrook, how do you know Guardian is the best choice for your family? A love of learning. Confidence. Curiosity. Guardian Braybrook is a place for early learning where children can thrive. At Braybrook we:
- Believe early learning should be fun. Through play, a child’s curiosity and imagination come alive as they explore and understand their world at their own pace.
- Put children at the centre of their growth. Play-based experiences and structured learning support the development of language, literacy and numeracy skills as part of the Braybrook Kindergarten Program.
- Make sure you love coming to Guardian as much as your children. And you’ll meet a team of educators passionate about your child’s learning and development.
Our childcare and early learning programs offer so many benefits for families, including:
- Convenience: 10km west of the Melbourne CBD, a seven-minute drive from Tottenham Station, and close to multiple bus routes along Ballarat Road.
- Experienced Centre Team: 30 years of combined childcare experience in our Centre Leadership Team, as well as local community knowledge.
- Room to move. Two outdoor spaces, seven bright and beautiful learning spaces and four dedicated art areas.
- Kindergarten Program: We help prepare your child for Primary School with our leading curriculum delivered by Teachers with specialist early childhood university degrees.
- Partnership with Families: Your peace of mind is important to us, so we work with you and your child every step of the way.
- Community connections. Regular excursions to explore the local area, as well as a ‘home-away-from-home’ approach to care.
- Wellbeing and nutrition. Nutritionally balanced, seasonal meals and snacks prepared by a dedicated on-site chef, as well as regular cooking classes for the children.
At Guardian Braybrook your child will be in a childcare and early learning environment designed to inspire curiosity, foster creativity and support discovery. Their learning will be facilitated by educators and a curriculum that supports them in developing the skills to thrive in a rapidly changing world.
Braybrook is a suburb 10 km west of the Melbourne CBD in Victoria. It is part of the Maribyrnong local government area. Braybrook Guardian childcare services a number of local areas, including: Maidstone, Sunshine, Avodale Heights, Maribyrnong, Sunshine North, Kingsville and Footscray.