Make Our Frozen Greek Yoghurt & Fruit Bites At Home
Frozen greek yoghurt and fruit recipe for snack time
A delicious treat for a nice, hot summer’s day.
The perfect healthy snack for everyone to enjoy!picture_as_pdf View Resource
From our Centre Cook Blanca at Guardian Camperdown.
- 2 Fresh Purée Mangoes
- 1L Greek Yoghurt
- Vanilla Essence (Or Honey if not using Mangoes)
- Frozen Raspberries
- Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Canola Oil
- Cut blueberries in half and set aside.
- Finely chop your frozen raspberries and your pumpkin seeds (pepitas) and set aside.
- Spray baking tray with canola oil so that yoghurt does not stick and freeze to it when cooling.
- Pour greek yoghurt into each tray space, leaving enough room to place your toppings.
- Add chopped toppings, including your purée’d mangoes (or honey if substituting) on top of yoghurt.
- Place baking tray in the freezer and leave to freeze for 4 hours.
- Take baking tray out of the freezer and transfer into plastic container and leave in freezer until ready to serve.