Lead, collaborate, and nurture.
Leading a Team of dedicated, professional early childhood education professionals? Tick. Developing a thoughtful culture when the entire Team is passionate about supporting children to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning? Tick. Nurturing relationships with children, families, and your Team to provide the best experience young children can have? Big tick.
If you put a tick next to those questions, becoming the Centre Manager at Guardian St Ives is your next role. Centre Managers touch every aspect of life at Guardian. Through leading, collaborating, and nurturing, Centre Managers help us deliver on the day-to-day goal of providing amazing learning experiences in a safe and secure environment. You will be part of a nationwide Team that has the cherished privilege of supporting the education and growth of young children. Joining Guardian means having a great place to work, filled with thoughtful colleagues and exciting opportunities to grow and develop your career. Our benefits include:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through exceptional coaching, conferences, mentoring, and career advancement opportunities.
- Use your skills and experience to drive business performance that supports sustainable investment in our practice, Centres, and Teams.
- Collaborate with professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Lead decisions about resourcing and the education environment for children.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Guardian Degree program – We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Our 122-place centre is situated close to the primary and high school and Barra Brui Park. It is easily accessible from eastern Arterial Road and is located close to a number of bus stops.
This centre has undercover onsite parking, 6 beautiful light-filled learning spaces to inspire curiosity, fun and a sense of belonging. We also have 3 architecturally designed outdoor play spaces full of intrigue and adventure!
If you are interested in helping shape the culture of this new centre and make a real difference, this could be an opportunity for you! Feel free to reach out if you would like to see the photos of this incredible centre!
Working closely with your Team of Teachers and Educators, you will enjoy:
- Leading a professional Team to create a safe and secure environment where children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning.
- Building lasting and meaningful relationships with families so they feel informed and sure their children are receiving the best education and care in the community.
- Developing an exceptional culture of quality and safety that makes Guardian the Centre of choice in your community.
- Contributing to making your Centre an example of why Guardian is driven by its mindsets of being brave, positive, thoughtful, and professional in all aspects of what we do.
- Using your leadership and business skills to make your centre financially sustainable, as Guardian invests 100% of profits into more high-quality education for young children across Australia.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children’s Services and/or Bachelor of Education (or working towards)
- Prior experience working in a long day-care centre in a leadership role.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Budget and financial accountability experience
- Current First Aid and Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates, and current Working with Children check.
Take a positive step and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends