Moving On Up: Are You Looking For The Best Preschool Program Available?
“Guardian’s Preschool program is fantastic, my son loves going there every day and most of the time don’t want to leave! They really put him at the centre of his learning and feels really specific to his needs. All of the educators make learning fun, in a supportive environment, we are watching him grow in confidence every day”
Limited tours are available book a time today
Guardian Preschool Program
- A guided program for a flying start to school: Our Preschool program is designed for three and four-year-olds to explore and ignite their curiosity. We place your child at the center of their learning, enabling them to explore and understand their world in a safe and secure way.
- Surrounded by a dedicated team who understands your child: These early years are vital, as they are moments when a child wants to be heard and when they begin to develop relationships. By supporting them with rich environments, we surround them with a dedicated team of degree qualified teachers and educators that can help them feel comfortable to discover and grow every day.
- Longer daycare hours for working families: We understand that some days may be busier than most, that’s we’ve designed our program so that your child can receive the full benefits of a structured daily learning program, making it easier for you and your day-to-day needs.
How we help prepare your child for school
As your child moves through their early years, the transition to formal schooling is one of the most significant milestones that they will face. We’ve designed our preschool program to set the foundations for a positive start to your child’s first year of school, focusing on open-ended, play-based experiences that:
- Teach the basic numeracy and literacy skills needed for academic success.
- Have clear learning outcomes, delivering on the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standard for early childhood.
- Enable children to explore their own interests.
Helping your child learn to be themselves
It is during these years that children start to discover their identity, each child is unique, and no child expresses or communicates themselves the same way. It has been called the ‘hundred languages of children’, and with proper care and support, children will be able to tell us how they learn.
At Guardian, our Teachers and Educators listen and tailor their approach to each child’s individual needs, enabling them the chance to explore the world around them safely. Our preschool program supports the development of a child’s sense of wellbeing through:
- Meaningful interactions with peers.
- Developing their social and emotional skills.
- Instilling a sense of confidence and pride through individual achievements.
Flexibility of care
We pride ourselves at Guardian on providing the best environment for children’s learning. We understand that it gets challenging at times as parents in your day-to-day, that’s why we offer extended daycare hours at our centres to ensure that you and your child are receiving the support that you need.
Our excelling Preschool program is created through our constant communication and partnership with families. This ensures that each child’s time with us is integrated with the individual goals and aspirations that parents have for their children.
Prepare your child for school
As your child moves through their early years, the transition to formal schooling is one of the most significant milestones that they will face. We’ve designed our Preschool program to set the foundations for a positive start to your child’s first year of school, focusing on open-ended, play-based experiences.
Play-Based learning Children are supported in:
- Developing and understanding language and literacy skills so they can communicate with confidence.
- Discovering how numbers, measures, and shapes help them understand their world and solve problems.
- Social and emotional learning enables them to grow in their confidence, independence, and resilience.
The learning experience is designed by our qualified Teachers and Educators to help children build confidence and excitement in their ability to learn and understand the world.
Book a Tour Now And Experience A Guardian Centre Today
What Learning Looks Like
at Different Ages
Looking for the right Childcare Centre for your Family?
Submit your details and a member of our Concierge Team will be in touch to discuss what you need and how we can help you experience something more than childcare.
We'll be in touch soon.