StoryPark is the app we use to help you keep connected with your child and their educators. This secure and private app allows educators to post updates on your child’s day complete with photos and videos, share learning and development stories and communicate important news to you in real time.
How does StoryPark help your child?
- Deeper insights into your child’s unique interests, needs and abilities allows better support and improved outcomes
- Improves communication between educators and families
- Enables educators to spend their time with your child more effectively
- Helps your child define ‘what’s next’ in their learning
- Share movement, song and creative expression through audio and visual
- Actively involves grandparents, family and close friends
This free app for families also gives you the ability to share your own stories both with educators and your family and provides you with an opportunity to become co-learners alongside your child while you both reflect on experiences and learnings at your centre.
StoryPark’s two-way communication allows for collaboration between families and educators, resulting in richer, more individualised learning opportunities for every child.
Using StoryPark is easy! To learn everything from signing up to finding your way around the app, head here.