Guardian seeks to reduce its environmental impact by improving the sustainability of our early learning centres.
We are focusing on some key goals:
- Reducing our consumption of scarce environmental resources.
- Reducing our consumption of resources that have an adverse impact on the environment.
- Reducing the waste we generate.
- Renovating our outdoor play spaces to provide more natural settings and natural play materials.
In addition, we are also seeking to help shape the environment of tomorrow by:
- Educating and inspiring our children about the wonders of the environment and the importance of growing up with a focus on sustainable practices.
- Influencing our staff and families to be more sustainable in their home lives.
- Partnering with our staff and families to do positive things for the environment, such as weekend tree planting initiatives.