Wahroonga and St Ives Recruitment Open Day
We have the same purpose and passion: ensuring children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning. You are brave because you have chosen to gain the skills and qualifications to join a profession that puts you at the heart of those critical early years, where a child starts to discover and explore their world.
As an Educator at Guardian, you can fulfil your passion and aspire to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s children. Being an Educator at Guardian means having a voice and contributing to innovative teaching programs based on world-leading research that adapts to the needs of tomorrow, truly putting children at the centre of their learning.
Fulfilling your passions means you aspire to grow and learn. Guardian offers professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment where everyone across the organisation is committed to supporting each other in their professional journey.
We are currently recruiting across all levels! If you currently have experience or are interested in entering the sector then we want to hear from you:
- Lead Educators
What to expect on the day:
- Meet some of our Upper North Shore Leadership team at Sydney Adventist Hospital, 185 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga
- Come on the day with your resume for a quick twenty minute interview
- See our amazing Wahroonga centre
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma, Bachelor/Masters in Early Childhood (or working towards) – or be willing to study towards
- Prior experience in long day-care (not essential)
- Current Working with Children’s Check (Paid Blue Card) or willing to obtain one
- Competitive salaries
- Discounted childcare
- Professional learning and development
- Career pathways
- Paid first aid training
- Traineeships where you get to study for free and study time while you work
- And more! CLICK HERE to learn more
We look forward to meeting you on Saturday, 3rd December!