Vegetarian Nasi Goreng For The Whole Family
Vegetarian Nasi Goreng with all the trims.picture_as_pdf View Resource
From Chelsea Coulter at Mulgrave South.
- 300g rice
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup of corn kernels
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Kecap Manis to dress
- Soy Sauce to dress
- 2 stalks of spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 bunch of coriander, sliced
- 4x boiled eggs
- fried shallots
- spring onion, sliced
- cucumber, sliced lengthways
- In a pot of boiling water, boil the eggs for 11 minutes.
- In another pot of boiling water, cook rice for 10-15 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, saute your onion until nicely browned.
- Add carrots and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add corn, and stir well. Cook for another two minutes.
- Take off the heat and stir in spring onions and coriander.
- Mix through the Soy Sauce and the Kecap Manis.
- Stir through the rice and add your garnishes.
- Serve with eggs on the side.