Make Our Mee Goreng Recipe At Home
The perfect idea for lunch or dinner.
Try out this amazing recipe today!picture_as_pdf View Resource
From our Chef Jacquelyn Carroll, from Mulgrave East.
- 750g Hokkien Noodles
- 400g Honey Soy Tofu 1cm diced
- 4tsp Garlic
- 2 Limes juiced
- 320ml Kecap Manis
- 250ml Soy Sauce
- 80ml Canola Oil
- 16 Spring Onion, finely sliced
- 800g Bok Choy, shredded
- 400g Bean Sprouts
- Cook the noodles in a pot of boiling water for 7 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and rinse under cold water, set aside.
- Combine lime juice, kecap manis and soy in a bowl, set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over medium heat, cook tofu, occasionally stirring, for 6-7 min or until golden.
- Add garlic, toss to combine, then transfer to a heatproof bowl and set aside.
- Wipe wok clean, then return to high heat.
- Add spring onion, pak choy, cooked noodles, and tofu.
- Cook, tossing for 2 minutes, or until heated through and all ingredients are coated in the sauce.
- Stir through bean sprouts and divide between serving bowls.
- Top with extra spring onion and serve immediately