Healthy Brownie Fruit Pizza
A different kind of pizza for the sweet tooth of all ages.picture_as_pdf View Resource
From Jenny at our Guardian Bruce Centre.
- 1.5 cup self raising wholemeal flour
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup prune puree
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Whisk dry ingredients (flour, cacao powder, sea salt).
- Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir through well.
- Spray oil a baking tin, pour the batter into a tin.
- Bake them for 25-30 mins or until cooked through.
- Let it cool.
- Spread greek yoghurt on top then place various fruits.