Apple Cinnamon Roll
A warming Apple Cinnamon Roll that is Egg-Free, Dairy-free and Soy-Free.
A perfect snack for a cosy afternoon… or morning!picture_as_pdf View Resource
Created by Rabia from Mentone East.
- 2 Cup Warm Rice Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Nuttelex Melted
- 4 Cups Flour
- 7g Instant Yeast
To Add To Dough:
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Apple (grated, sliced or diced)
- Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 180℃
- Mix all dough ingredients together. Dough will be very wet. That’s ok.
- Cover and leave to rest for two hours
- Once dough has doubled in size, add your 1 Cup of Flour, Baking Powder and Salt.
- Knead well.
- Roll the dough flat.
- Add your fillings.
- Cut the one large roll into 12 small rolls and add to a baking dish.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes before it goes into the oven.
- Place in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Glaze with Nuttelex and honey.