Open 7:00am to 6:30pm
Monday to Friday
Child Care Subsidy at Guardian Childcare & Education Caulfield North
The Childcare Subsidy (CCS) is financial assistance to help with the cost of child care. Knowing how much CCS you are entitled to is important, because it helps you understand how much care you can access and what your out-of-pocket expenses will be.
We are here to help. We believe in forming strong, trusted relationships with families. Supporting you to get the most of out your CCS is just one of the ways we make it easier for families to choose the right partner for the care and education of your child.
Use our CCS calculator below to see your estimated entitlement.
Calculate how much you'll pay
Information about Guardian Childcare & Education Caulfield North
- Light-filled learning spaces with a range of activities such as languages, cooking and yoga, designed to inspire healthy habits, curiosity and a sense of belonging.
- Natural play structures across four spacious outdoor yards, herb gardens and sandpits allowing for exploration and discovery.
- Dedicated team of multi-lingual Educators and Teachers speaking Vietnamese, Mandarin, Greek, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Arabic and Cantonese.
- Specialist two-year Kindergarten Program run by university-qualified Teachers who will prepare your child for the transition to Primary School.
- Joy of Reading, Cooking, Outdoor and Sustainability learning programs and Out & About Community Excursions.
Mon to Fri 7:00am to 6:30pm
470 Dandenong Rd,
Caulfield North, VIC, 3161
Open 7:00am to 6:30pm
More about Guardian Caulfield North expand_more
Guardian Caulfield North is a spacious childcare centre in Melbourne offering high quality programs for children from six weeks to six years of age. Our Centre in Caulfield North creates a warm and friendly environment for children that enhances early learning, supporting them to reach key milestones. Our Centre is:
- Purpose built with a focus on sustainability
- Engaging outdoor play spaces and outdoor programs perfect for exploration and discovery
- Bright, resource filled interiors to challenge and inspire
- Nutritious meals created by our on-site cook
- Exciting educational programs from yoga to cooking classes.
At Guardian Caulfield North we know that children learn through exploration and stimulating experiences. Our play-based programs for children are designed to foster their learning and development in a fun and positive way.
In addition to high quality care and education, at Guardian Caulfield North we also provide:
- Kindergarten Program: We help prepare your child for Primary School with our leading curriculum delivered by Teachers with specialist early childhood university degrees. The Guardian ‘Moving on Up to School’ Kindergarten Program is our contemporary approach that gives your child the full benefits of a structured daily learning program while you are supported with the longer care hours we provide. That means your child gets the best start to their schooling, while you’re able to better juggle the day-to-day thanks to longer care hours than those provided by community-based programs.
- Partnership with Families: Your peace of mind is important to us, so we work with you and your child every step of the way.
- Community connections. Regular excursions to explore the local area, as well as a ‘home-away-from-home’ approach to care.
- Wellbeing and nutrition. Educating children about the importance of healthy eating and wellbeing is an important part of early childhood development. As in the home, our kitchens are often the heart of our Centres – acting as a meeting place for children, families and Educators. Where adults role-model a healthy love of food and shared mealtimes. Nutritionally balanced, seasonal meals and snacks prepared by a dedicated on-site chef, as well as regular cooking classes for the children.
- Real-world inspired environments. Our Centres inspire curiosity, foster creativity and support discovery with a variety of sensory-rich and sustainable spaces designed for early learning that encourage your child to think, question and do amazing things.
- Designated drop off and pick up zones to assist with those busy mornings and afternoons.
- Casual care days where possible to help you manage the unpredictable nature of work life and home life.
- Assisting you with government subsidies and entitlements to help you make the most of the financial support which may be available.
- Our family communication app StoryPark to keep you informed throughout the day with photos, videos and updates about your child
- We hold parent and educator sessions to keep you informed of your child’s individual progress.
If you’re thinking of enrolling at Guardian Caulfield North, we’d encourage you to book a tour today.
Areas that this Centre services expand_more
Guardian Childcare Caulfield North services a number of local areas, including: Malvern, Caulfield, St Kilda East, Malvern East, Glen Iris, Toorak and Prahran.
Begin the Adventure at Guardian
Reviews from Google
Book a Tour at Guardian Childcare & Education Caulfield North
Ready to Start the Adventure?
Taking about 30 minutes, you will meet the team, see our learning environments and see our high-quality curriculum. Please ask any questions you might have during the tour.
Your preferred time of Tour
* Mandatory Fields
Select a Date for the Tour*
If there’s anything we can help with, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 13 82 30.
Enquire at Guardian Childcare & Education Caulfield North
We are here to help you and answer your questions about our great Centres. Use the form below to tell us how we can help you, and we'll get back to you very soon.
* Mandatory Fields