Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
Monday to Friday
Child Care Subsidy at Guardian Childcare & Education Brunswick
The Childcare Subsidy (CCS) is financial assistance to help with the cost of child care. Knowing how much CCS you are entitled to is important, because it helps you understand how much care you can access and what your out-of-pocket expenses will be.
We are here to help. We believe in forming strong, trusted relationships with families. Supporting you to get the most of out your CCS is just one of the ways we make it easier for families to choose the right partner for the care and education of your child.
Use our CCS calculator below to see your estimated entitlement.
Calculate how much you'll pay
Information about Guardian Childcare & Education Brunswick
- Spacious centre offering nurturing and stimulating environments including the ‘Tinker lab’, an indoor/outdoor classroom with mud pits, shady trees and wooden decking.
- Highly experienced Educators and degree-qualified Teachers support children to grow and thrive.
- Specialist two-year kindergarten and preschool program that prepares children for school, with the benefits of long day care.
- Joy of Reading, Cooking, Outdoor and Sustainability learning programs and Out & About Community Excursions.
- All-inclusive coverage of your child's everyday essentials, including nappies, formula, and sun smart protection.
Mon to Fri 7:00 to 18:00
62 Blyth Street,
Brunswick, VIC, 3056
Open 7:00am to 6:00pm
Good to Know - What to Bring expand_more
What we Provide
- Five nutritionally balanced meals including: Breakfast, Lunch, Morning and Afternoon tea and a late Snack at the end of the day
What to Bring
- Formula and bottles
- Soft toy or comfort blanket for nap time
- Spare change of clothing
- Water bottle
Our Educators expand_more
Our team of Educators are committed and passionate about ensuring your child will be safe, nurtured and cared for every day. At Guardian, children are encouraged to engage in interest-led play that creates learning and meaningful experiences.
Our Educators seek to optimise diverse learning opportunities and implement the Curriculum as framed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
You and Your Child expand_more
All Guardian Centres provide a Centre-to-Family communication platform so families can maintain contact with their children’s experiences through photos, stories and learning outcomes.
Our Centres use Storypark and each family is provided with a secure login to access on their computers, mobiles or apps.
More about Guardian Brunswick expand_more
With so many childcare and early learning options available in and around Brunswick, how do you know Guardian is the best choice for your family?
A love of learning. Confidence. Curiosity. Guardian Brunswick is a place for early learning where children can thrive. At Brunswick we:
- Believe early learning should be fun. Through play, a child’s curiosity and imagination come alive as they explore and understand their world at their own pace.
- Put children at the centre of their growth. Play-based experiences and structured learning support the development of language, literacy and numeracy skills as part of the Braybrook Kindergarten Program.
- Make sure you love coming to Guardian as much as your children. And you’ll meet a team of educators passionate about your child’s learning and development.
Our childcare and early learning programs offer so many benefits for families, including:
- Kindergarten Program: We help prepare your child for Primary School with our leading curriculum delivered by Teachers with specialist early childhood university degrees.
- Partnership with Families: Your peace of mind is important to us, so we work with you and your child every step of the way.
- Community connections. Regular excursions to explore the local area, as well as a ‘home-away-from-home’ approach to care.
- Wellbeing and nutrition. Nutritionally balanced, seasonal meals and snacks prepared by a dedicated on-site chef, as well as regular cooking classes for the children.
- Provide real-world inspired environments. Our Centres inspire curiosity, foster creativity and support discovery with a variety of sensory-rich and sustainable spaces designed for early learning that encourage your child to think, question and do amazing things.
Our close partnership with families allows us to offer a range of additional benefits to the learning and childcare experience for the children at Guardian Brunswick. We pride ourselves on the support we offer families and want to help make it a little easier to balance all those daily commitments, through initiatives such as:
- Designated drop off and pick up zones to assist with those busy mornings and afternoons.
- Casual care days where possible to help you manage the unpredictable nature of work life and home life.
- Assisting you with government subsidies and entitlements to help you make the most of the financial support which may be available.
- Our family communication app StoryPark to keep you informed throughout the day with photos, videos and updates about your child
- We hold parent and educator sessions to keep you informed of your child’s individual progress.
- Providing your child with unexpected benefits such as exposure to a range of cultures and languages via our diverse and multi-cultural educator mix.
Before you make a decision about who you choose when looking at day care or childcare in Brunswick, please talk to Guardian. Take a tour to find out how we are different in the way we care for children and look after our parents. We currently have vacancies available so enquire today. Read our FAQs for new families to help with any other questions you may have.
Areas that this Centre services expand_more
Guardian Brunswick services a number of local areas, including: East Brunswick, Coburg, Thornbury, Preston, Northcote, Moreland, Coonoans Hill, Moonee Ponds, Essendon and Carlton North.