03 9391 0101
Altona North, VIC
Early Learners is an exceptional child care and early learning centre in Altona North, VIC. We provide long day care in a secure and comforting environment where young children are nurtured through our nursery, toddler, kinder and preschool programs by our incredibly caring and professional educators.
Children at Early Learners have open access to bright, custom-designed spaces, structures and experiences with plenty of room for growing, inquisitive and energetic bodies to play, relax or quietly explore.
We invite you to tour our centre to learn more about our high-quality curriculum and reggio-inspired early learning environments.
The quality and standard of our education and care offered at the Early Learners is exceptional.
Here are five more reasons that over 11,000 families across Australia trust us with their child’s education and care every day:
- Professional, experienced educators that are passionate about children’s learning.
- A strong focus on building relationships and partnerships with families and communities.
- A unique curriculum that prepares children for successful lifelong learning.
- State of the art facilities that cater to all interests and levels of development.
- Unique indoor/outdoor environments that promote learning, curiosity and adventure.
272 Millers Road
Altona North, VIC, 3025
Hours of Operation
7:30am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
Centre Tours Available
No booking required! Drop in today and explore our centre.
|Age Group||Daily Fee||Weekly Fee|
|Under 3 Years||$103.00||$465.00|
|Over 3 Years||$98.00||$440.00|
Our educator team is passionate and committed to ensuring your child will be safe, nurtured and cared for every day.
In our Guardian Early Learning Centre, children are encouraged to engage in interest-led play that makes learning a meaningful and authentic experience.
Our educators seek to optimise diverse learning opportunities and implement the Guardian Curriculum as framed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
Good to Know
What the Centre Provides
- Five nutritionally balanced meals including: Breakfast, Lunch, Morning and Afternoon tea and a late Snack at the end of the day
What to Bring
- Formula and bottles
- Soft toy or comfort blanket for nap time
- Spare change of clothing
- Water bottle
You and Your Child
All Guardian Centres provide a Centre-to-Family communication platform so families can maintain contact with their children’s experiences through photos, stories and learning outcomes.
Our Centres uses “StoryPark” and each family is provided with a secure login to access on their computers, mobiles or apps.