Guardian – Wahroonga Open Day – Saturday 3rd December (10am-12pm)
We have the same purpose and passion: ensuring children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning. You are brave because you have chosen to gain the skills and qualifications to join a profession that puts you at the heart of those critical early years, where a child starts to discover and explore their world.
As an Educator at Guardian, you can fulfil your passion and aspire to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s children. Being an Educator at Guardian means having a voice and contributing to innovative teaching programs based on world-leading research that adapts to the needs of tomorrow, truly putting children at the centre of their learning.
Fulfilling your passions means you aspire to grow and learn. Guardian offers professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment where everyone across the organisation is committed to supporting each other in their professional journey.
We are currently recruiting across all levels, if you currently have experience or are interested in entering the sector then we want to hear from you:
- Lead Educators
What to expect on the day:
- Meet some of our NSW Leadership team
- Come on the day with your resume for a quick 20 minute interview
- See one of our centres
Locations/ Date &Time:
- Guardian Wahroonga: Sydney Adventist Hopsital, 185 Fox Valley Road, Wahroonga, NSW 2076
- Saturday 3rd December 2022 – 10am-12pm (come in any time between these hours)
Whilst this event is being held at our Wahroonga location, we have other centres in the surrounding areas including:
- St Ives
- West Pennant Hills
- Competitive salaries
- Discounted childcare
- Professional Learning and development
- Career pathways
- Paid first aid training
- Traineeships where you get to study for free and study time while you work.
- And more!
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma, Bachelor/Masters in Early Childhood (or working towards) – or be willing to study towards
- Prior experience in long day-care but not essential
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check or willing to obtain one
Register your interest now!
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and register now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.