Begin Your Journey in Early Childhood Education at Guardian Seven Hills!
Are you fueled by a passion for early childhood education? Dive into the exciting world of learning from day one by joining Guardian Camperdown as a Trainee!
What the Trainee Program Offers:
- Earn While You Learn: Formal and practical training to achieve qualifications in early childhood education.
- Professional Mentorship: Learn from highly skilled and experienced professionals committed to innovation in teaching and learning programs.
- Building Meaningful Relationships: Every day, create lasting connections with children and families, fostering bravery, curiosity, and imagination.
Benefits of Being a Guardian Trainee:
- Career Head Start: Develop essential skills and receive mentoring for a successful career.
- High-Quality Environments: Work in well-resourced spaces for children and collaborative teams.
- Competitive Salary: Enjoy a rewarding remuneration package and financial benefits.
- Flexible Work Options: Tailor your work schedule to fit your life.
- WHEREFIT Discounts: Access 2,000+ corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty, and more.
- Paid First Aid Courses and Renewals: Ensure you’re well-equipped to handle any situation.
Guardian Seven Hills is a purpose-built Centre with six incredible indoor play areas, sprawling across two levels. There are also multiple outdoor play areas and a verandah for indoor/outdoor experiences in any weather, sure to inspire curiosity and a sense of adventure in your child.
Nestled on a quiet residential street, the Centre is away from the hustle and bustle of Blacktown Road, yet still close enough for convenience. There is ample on-site and free street parking, and we’re walking distance to a number of bus stops.
As a part of our Trainee program, you will gain on the job experience whilst studying. We pay for the course, and you will receive an hourly rate for all hours worked. Upon completing the Traineeship, you will be issued a nationally recognised Certificate III in Children’s services.
The Centre Manager, your team members and the program assessor will provide you with regular support. You will also enjoy;
- Building and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the broader centre community
- Assisting in providing a safe and stimulating environment that meets the social, cultural, emotional, and educational needs of the children and families
- Preparing the children’s play and learning materials for the day’s activities. Then in collaboration with your peers, extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments and spontaneous play experiences.
To be considered for a Traineeship, you will:
- Have a genuine interest in a long-term career within Early Childhood Education
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be willing to commit to an 18-month traineeship program
- Be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check or state equivalent.
So, what are you waiting for? To start your career, apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.