How does working with the sound of the ocean in your ears, 50 metres away from one of the countries best beaches sound? Take a swim or read a book under the palms at lunch time and start the morning off by catching the ferry to work or enjoying the free parking!
About Guardian Childcare & Education Manly
Located on the main Corso, Manly is one of our newest centres and we have made sure our environments provoke thinking, open-ended outcomes, and creativity. We had both the children and our educators at the forefront of our mind when building the centre, making sure you have the spaces to think, support your wellbeing and most importantly enjoy your workspaces. Click here to view the centre yourself. https://www.guardian.edu.au/childcare-early-learning-centres/nsw/manly/
What our Centre Manager, Amy says about her team
“We value distribution of leadership and empowerment of people! As a young centre, we need a team who can work from the ground up. We see people for their strengths and want to build a team that inspires and motivates one another.
Work/life balance is a major priority and is embedded across the team. I work with our Centre Leadership team to ensure that our people are nurtured and valued.”
Benefits that Guardian offer:
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, education assistance, and more.
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through education programs and support and mentoring and peer support opportunities.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose, plus social activities and paid team meetings.
- Guardian Degree program. We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed (Terms & conditions apply).
As a part of our Trainee program, you will gain on the job experience whilst studying. We pay for the course, and you will receive an hourly rate for all hours worked. Upon completing the Traineeship, you will be issued a nationally recognised Certificate III in Children’s services.
The Centre Manager, your team members and the program assessor will provide you with regular support. You will also enjoy;
- Building and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the broader centre community
- Assisting in providing a safe and stimulating environment that meets the social, cultural, emotional, and educational needs of the children and families
- Preparing the children’s play and learning materials for the day’s activities. Then in collaboration with your peers, extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments and spontaneous play experiences.
We would love to hear from people who:
- Have a genuine interest in a long-term career within Early Childhood Education
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be willing to commit to an 18-month traineeship program
- Be willing to obtain a Working with Children Check or state equivalent.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
A beautiful setting for your child to be brave, curious and imaginative in their learning. Join us at this incredible beach-side centre.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.