Guardian – Richmond Recruitment Open Day – Friday, November 25th
We have the same purpose and passion: ensuring children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning. You are brave because you have chosen to gain the skills and qualifications to join a profession that puts you at the heart of those critical early years, where a child starts to discover and explore their world.
As an Educator at Guardian, you can fulfil your passion and aspire to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s children. Being an Educator at Guardian means having a voice and contributing to innovative teaching programs based on world-leading research that adapts to the needs of tomorrow, truly putting children at the centre of their learning.
Fulfilling your passions means you aspire to grow and learn. Guardian offers professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment where everyone across the organisation is committed to supporting each other in their professional journey.
We are currently recruiting across all levels, if you currently have experience or are interested in entering the sector then we want to hear from you:
- Lead Educators
What to expect on the day:
- Meet one of our Victorian Portfolio Managers
- Meet some of our Centre Managers
- Come on the day with your resume for a quick 20 minute interview
- See one of our centres
Location/ Date &Time:
- Richmond Support Office: 67-81 Hoddle Street, Richmond, VIC, 3121
- Friday November 25th, 10:00am – 12:00pm (come in any time between these hours)
- Guardian is recruiting across all of Melbourne, advise on the day what your location is and we will discuss the most suitable centre/role for you.
- Competitive salaries
- Discounted childcare
- Professional Learning and development
- Career pathways
- Paid first-aid training
- And more!
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards) – or be willing to study towards
- Prior experience in long day-care but not essential
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check or willing to obtain one
- We also offer Traineeships where you get to study for free and study time while you work!
RSVP today via the following link or just swing by on the day:
Register your interest now!
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and register now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.