Are you a highly experienced and motivated individual with a passion for property development and design? Are you ready to take on a challenging role that will have a significant impact on our centres’ success? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently seeking a Project & Design Manager to join our Property Team. In this role, you will work closely with the Property Management Team, Facilities Team, and Development Team to ensure the successful delivery of new greenfield centres, special projects, and our annual refurbishment & upgrade program.
To excel in this role, you should:
- Have proven experience in project management, construction management, and/or design management.
- Experience working on ‘live’ projects that must remain operational during works is crucial.
- Knowledge of the Building Code Australia is also essential.
- Ability to run multiple projects anonymously from concept to completion.
- Previous experience in the childcare, aged care, or schools sector would be highly desirable.
As a Project & Design Manager, you will need:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Outlook is required.
- Expertise in planning, design, and tendering of multiple projects simultaneously is a must.
- You must also be highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
At Guardian, we value proactive individuals who can work independently with minimal guidance. A ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to assist the Property team in various areas are crucial. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively engage with stakeholders are essential.
If you are ready to take on a challenging role that offers opportunities for growth and development, we want to hear from you!
Join our team and be part of an organization that values passion, respect, excellence, partnership, recognition, and team spirit.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.