Portfolio Manager | Victoria
We are seeking an inspiring Portfolio Ops Manager to lead their portfolio of centres to excellence. Reporting to your General Manager, this fast paced and hands on role will have you coaching and developing your team in their quest to operate our centres to the highest levels of performance, quality, pedagogy and customer experience.
You will have a genuine passion for leadership and enjoy;
- Reviewing key performance indicators for your portfolio of centres on a regular basis to deliver excellence and taking action to resolve under performance with a strong focus on revenue, wages, occupancy and operating costs.
- Reviewing profit and loss statements for your portfolio of centres each month and working with Centre Managers on opportunities to improve centre performance.
- Identifying potential risks for the business regarding demographic changes, competition and expansion opportunities.
- Ensuring all Centre’s are compliant with all policies and regulatory requirements are embedded in the Centre.
- Contributing to the development of a strong team culture across Guardian, reflective of our vision, values and the modelling of expected behaviours.
- Developing a pipeline of talent to enable a high performing consistent region.
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
- Access to professional development; coaching and mentoring programs including; bachelor program, workshops, short courses, peer meetings and qualification updates.
- Career advancement opportunities; including larger portfolios and support office roles.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- Recognition program; rewarding outstanding performances individuals and teams as well as compelling incentives for key achievements.
- Annual Award Nights and Events to Celebrate You
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
- Flexibility and support – we understand how important life balance is.
To be considered, you will have:
- A tertiary or university degree in an Early Learning or business-oriented discipline
- 6 to 8 years’ experience in a multi-site business, with five years of management experience
- A strong knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Strong commercial mind and understanding of business acumen
- Proven ability to manage and lead a successful team
- Excellent project-management and organisational skills to manage work within agreed standards and timelines
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills to develop strong internal and external relationships.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare and Education