Payroll Processing Coordinator
We have an exciting new opportunity for a payroll processing coordinator to join our energetic and collaborative team with the ability and willingness to undertake all aspects of payroll processing from end to end payrun process, backdated adjustment management, onboarding & offboarding, database maintenance and reporting in a full-time permanent position, within the Payroll team either in our Brisbane office or Melbourne Office.
Why Work at Guardian?
- You’ll have meaningful work, within a company that is passionate about shaping the world of tomorrow through the children of today
- A supportive environment that empowers you to thrive and gives you the autonomy, accountability and flexibility to shape your own success
- Growing company with career development opportunities
- Childcare discounts
- Hybrid working arrangements available
About the Role
This role will suit an experienced payroll officer who thrives within a busy environment. You’ll have the freedom to work autonomously within a supportive team and respectful environment.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you’ll enjoy supporting the payroll processing team with;
- End-to-end payroll processing
- Backdated adjustments processing
- Onboarding & Offboarding processes
- Employee database checks and updates
- Adhoc payruns
- Administration and adhoc duties as required
You will be joining a fun and hardworking team who care deeply about the impact they have on the business and the people who are at its heart. You’ll be a real team player, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
You’ll also have:
- Experience with Sage Micropay is highly regarded
- Experience with Humanfoce is highly regarded
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within payroll of 1,000 or more employees
- Strong organisational & time management skills
- A high degree of accuracy and detail-oriented focus
- A demonstrated effective written and interpersonal communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to problem-solve effectively
- Strong learning agility
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities, and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work.
If helping to create positive change excites you, we’d love to hear from you. Apply today