We hear you love stationery…
Our Centre at Forrest is an amazing place where children learn and develop in safe and secure environments. Making it all run smoothly and supporting the relationships we have with families are our administration people. So if you have the appropriate office skills and love children, join us today. In return, we’ll give you a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Lead your ongoing development and learning through exceptional professional development and career advancement opportunities.
- Use your skills and experience to contribute to why children and families love coming to our Centres.
- Work in a modern, well-resourced environment where children learn through exploration, discovery, and play.
- Contribute to a positive team environment and harmonious workplace.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Working closely with your Leadership Team, you will enjoy;
- Acting as the first point of contact for both families and visitors at the centre.
- Attending to general centre phone enquiries and emails helpfully and positively.
- Assisting with Time Target payroll processes
- Managing QikKids daily processes, including marketing daily rolls.
- Collating weekly utilisation reports such as debt and weekly transaction listings.
- Processing new centre enrolments
- Managing the online waiting list for new enquiries.
- Ordering of resources and consumables for the centre
- Assisting with compliance documents for the service.
To be considered, you will have:
- Knowledge of QikKids is an advantage
- Current Working with Children Check or state-specific equivalent
- Experience in payroll administration
- Previous experience working in the early childhood sector (desirable)
- Demonstrated effective written and interpersonal communication skills.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.