The early years are the most critical stage of a child’s development and we have a responsibility to do all we can to optimise a child’s developmental experience during their time with us. To achieve this our centres employ teams of early childhood educators who:
- Have a passion for the education of children
- Hold early childhood qualifications, with a commitment to continuous learning
- Optimise learning opportunities for our children
- Offer a diverse cultural experience for our children
- Enjoy working with a business that is committed to its people and running quality centres
We ensure that our children are safe and respected during every moment of their time with us by:
- Creating a learning environment within which our children can develop socially, emotionally, cognitively and physically
- Following the Guardian Curriculum which believes children are global citizens with rights
- Establishing well maintained, resourced and clean environments in our centres with beautiful soft furnishings that create a home-like atmosphere
- Striving to successfully implement the National Quality Framework to the highest standards
- Ensuring the Convention of the Rights of the Child is displayed in the centre and followed by all
We make every effort to model our behaviours on the Guardian values:
We are enthusiastic and passionate about the role we have in the lives of our children.
Open, honest and respectful interactions guide our practice.
We pursue excellence in all we do.
We partner with our families to create high quality learning and development outcomes for our children.
We recognise and celebrate the efforts and achievements of our children, educators and support team.
All members of the Guardian team work together to achieve our shared vision of being Australia’s highest quality provider of care and early learning.