The National Kinder Funding Administrator is accountable to the Head of Finance for administering Guardian’s Kinder Funding across VIC, NSW, QLD, SA and ACT. The role includes the funding retained by Guardian to support its Kinder programs and the funding received to pass on to families to subsidise their out of pocket fees.
The role also has responsibility for:
- Guardian’s Educator Loyalty Scheme (ELS)
- Traineeship claims processing and accounting
- Ensuring the billing process is free of avoidable errors[RB1]
- Overseeing the management of outstanding balances on family accounts and preparation and distribution of debt reporting
- Kinder Funding is maximised and is accounted for accurately.
- Ensure Guardian complies with funding rules and requirements in each state.
- The business remains up to date and well informed on all aspects of Kinder Funding administration.
- Traineeship funding is maximized.
- ELS is correctly administered.
- Ensure that family account debt is monitored and managed to maintain family debt at an acceptable level
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Teacher in you. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.