Locum Centre Manager – Sydney Region
Are you a passionate and dynamic leader in early education seeking a role with variety and impact? Guardian Childcare and Education invites dedicated leaders to step into an exciting new role. The Locum Centre Manage is a unique permanent opportunity with a transitional impact, essential for ensuring seamless high-quality education and operations in Sydney, NSW.
As a Locum Centre Manager, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our centres during transitional periods, ensuring continuity and excellence. While a Centre is without a permanent Manager, you will provide essential leadership and support. Your immediate influence as a caretaker leader involves preserving and elevating our centres’ excellence, maintaining the highest standards of early education, and fostering a nurturing environment for children, staff, and families.
This role promises variety as you engage with different teams, children, and families, navigating seamlessly from one centre to another, ensuring the smooth operation of our early education environments.
- Operational Excellence: Drive the day-to-day operational excellence of our centres with passion and precision. Ensure the seamless delivery of high-quality early educations programs and services.
- Inspire and Lead Teams: Be a high-impact leader, Inspire and motivate team members to deliver on the Guardian purpose, mindsets, and guiding principles, creating a positive and collaborative workplace.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Build and foster positive relationships the dedicated team members, the children, and their families.
Why Become a Locum Centre Manager?
- Diverse Leadership Experience: Embrace the opportunity to manage multiple sites, gaining diverse experience and enhancing your leadership portfolio.
- Permanent Stability, Temporary Impact: Enjoy the security of a permanent position while making a powerful, temporary impact on early education quality across our Sydney centres.
- Strategic Leadership: Conduct positive change by stepping into centres temporarily, ensuring stability.
To be considered, you will have:
- Leadership experience within the education sector and proven success working in a Centre management position.
- A completed Diploma in Children’s Services and/or Bachelor of Education (or working towards)
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Budget and financial accountability experience
- Current First Aid and Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates, and current Working with Children check.
- Ability to quickly build and develop positive relationships with all stakeholders across a variety of settings.
- Adaptability and the ability to change alongside each centre.
- Competitive Rewards: Enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and recognition for your pivotal role at Guardian.
- Career Advancement: Propel your career forward by managing multiple sites, gaining invaluable experience that positions you as a leader in the field.
- Social Impact: Be part of a dedicated team delivering the highest quality of early education and making a positive impact on children’s lives, ensuring consistent leadership even during transitional periods.
If you’re a forward-thinking leader ready to inspire excellence and guide our centres to success, join Guardian Childcare and Education as our Locum Centre Manager and a friendly Talent partner will reach out to you!
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal-opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow.
We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.