Are you an enthusiastic Lead Educator with a heart for nurturing young minds? Guardian Wanniassa is searching for someone like you to be a vital part of our team.
- Inspire and support our dedicated Educators as they excel in their teaching practice.
- Build meaningful connections with children and families, fostering curiosity and imagination.
- Develop innovative early learning programs that prepare children for their educational journey.
- Enjoy a collaborative, inclusive, and rewarding work environment.
- Ongoing professional development through educational programs and mentoring.
- Collaborative workshops and meetings to share best practices.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to celebrate your contribution.
- Competitive salary and attractive financial benefits.
- WHEREFIT – Enjoy discounted corporate offers for gyms, activewear, healthy meals, and more!
- Guardian Degree program – Get support for paid study, flexible work hours, and reimbursement of course fees.
- Paid first aid courses and renewals.
The Centre: With 80 places, our centre in Wanniassa offers resource-rich environments where children from birth to five can explore and learn. Exciting excursions and a strong community focus enrich their experiences.
- Completed Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards it).
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound knowledge and implementation of the NQF and EYLF.
- Current Working with Vulnerable People Check.
Ready to make a difference? Apply now and become a part of the Guardian Childcare & Education family!
Plus, refer a friend and earn exciting rewards! Visit guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends for details.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.