At Guardian, we believe in the power of brave, curious, and imaginative children who shape the future. If you have the courage to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s little superheroes, then we want you!
Why Guardian? Because we offer more than just a job.
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through educational programs, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages of $30-$45 depending on experience/location/role type, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
But wait, there’s more!
- For eligible candidates, we are excited to be able to offer educators who hold a Certificate III in Early Childhood a sponsored Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care. That means there will be no contribution fees paid by the educator! (Terms & conditions apply)
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more!
- Guardian Degree program – We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Paid first aid courses and renewals
Philip street is a 45 place centre situated close to Martin Place Train Station. The resource-rich environments including herb gardens, light atelier, a spacious outdoor area, a dirt pit and a range of age-specific ateliers are where our exciting programs come to life. Our team of passionate and culturally diverse Educators have been building relationships with the surrounding community and enjoy strong ties with our surrounding Guardian CBD centres.
To be considered, you will have:
- Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards it)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Strong knowledge of NQF and EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check
Don’t miss this chance to lead, inspire, and make a difference. Apply now to be a part of Guardian Childcare & Education!
Referrals are welcome! Bring along a friend and both of you can earn rewards. Visit guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends for details.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.