Are you ready to embark on an incredible adventure with children? Join Guardian and let your creativity and passion thrive as a Lead Educator!
At Guardian, we believe in the power of brave, curious, and imaginative children who shape the future. If you have the courage to make a difference in the lives of Australia’s little superheroes, then we want you!
Centre Overview – Kew East
Every day is an opportunity for growth at Guardian Kew East. Located on High Street, the centre has easy access to public transport and street parking. The 68-place centre has a range of exciting, resource-rich environments – including two spacious indoor/outdoor play spaces, complete with herb and vegetable gardens, a trough for water play, a sandpit and a two-tier bridge where our exciting programs a come to life. The light-filled urban oasis also features a range of wooden play structures, city views, and two levels of open-plan ateliers where our programs come to life. The team of Educators enjoy taking the children out and about on weekly excursions to maintain the great connections with the surrounding community.
Why Guardian? Because we offer more than just a job.
- Grow and learn with our professional development programs and career pathways. We are committed to supporting you every step of the way.
- Be part of an innovative teaching environment that is backed by world-leading research. Your voice matters, and together we can create unforgettable learning experiences.
- Collaborate and share your best practices with a team of passionate Educators and Teachers. Let’s revolutionize early childhood education through exploration, discovery, and play.
- Enjoy a high-quality, well-resourced environment for both children and educators. We believe in creating spaces that inspire and nurture creativity.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your exceptional contribution to our purpose. Your efforts will never go unnoticed.
- We are proud to offer significantly above award wages, recognizing the incredible dedication and expertise our childcare superstars bring to their role.
- In addition to competitive pay, we provide additional allowances, extra programming time, and access to a network of experienced professionals who are committed to supporting and helping you grow.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
�� Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
�� Implement an innovative early learning program that reflects the latest in early years thinking and practice.
�� Share and document children’s learning and development with families, creating a collaborative learning process.
�� Contribute to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum – where imagination and growth thrive!
What you need to join this super team:
- A completed Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards it)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound knowledge of the NQF and the EYLF, with practical implementation skills
- Current Working with Children’s Check
If you’re ready to unleash your inner superhero and create a world of learning and fun for children, apply now! We can’t wait to welcome you to the Guardian family.
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.