Lead Educator Position at Guardian Sherwood: Unleash Your Potential
Are you ready to take the lead in shaping the future of early childhood education? Join Guardian Sherwood and become a vital part of a dynamic team dedicated to nurturing young minds and fostering a love for learning.
About the Role: As a Lead Educator at Guardian Sherwood, you will play a crucial role in creating safe and stimulating environments where children can thrive. You’ll work alongside passionate Educators, supporting their growth and development as professionals. Your mission? Building meaningful relationships with children and families, inspiring curiosity, bravery, and imagination in their learning journey.
Why Choose Guardian Sherwood?
- Yearly $750 Lead Educator Allowance
- Professional learning and development programs, including support, mentoring, and peer collaboration.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments designed to promote exploration, discovery, and play.
- Competitive salary and financial benefits, including childcare discounts and rewards programs.
- Exciting perks like WHEREFIT discounts
- Take the next step and gain a new qualification with the Guardian Degree program.
- Develop and implement innovative early learning programs.
- Document and share children’s learning and development with families.
- Collaborate closely with fellow Educators and Centre Leadership Team.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of the Guardian Curriculum.
- Completed Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
The Centre: Our 132-place centre, nestled in a renovated church, offers an inspiring space for children to learn and discover. With access to public transport and cafes nearby, children and educators can immerse themselves in the local community and culture. Featuring original stained-glass windows, natural play structures, and age-specific ateliers, our light-filled centre sparks curiosity and creativity.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to lead, inspire, and make a difference at Guardian Sherwood. Apply now and embark on a rewarding career journey with us!
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.