Guardian are opening a wonderful new centre in Mt Barker, Bollen Rd! If you are looking to expand your experience with a fresh start in a BRAND-NEW CENTRE this year, we want to hear from you!
- Grow and Inspire: Your professional development is our priority. Experience our enriching programs, coaching and mentoring opportunities which align with your career goals.
- Collaborative Community: be a part of our workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Generously Resourced Centre: Experience high-quality, creativity-nurturing environments for both children and educators. We believe in spaces that inspire and bring out the best in everyone.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
- WHEREFIT – 2,000 discounted corporate offers at up to 50% off for gyms, studios, activewear, healthy meals, beauty and more…
- Guardian Degree program – We can support you by offering paid study, flexible work hours, guardian mentors and reimbursement of course fees, because we want to see you succeed. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits: including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
- Paid first aid courses and renewals.
- Visa Sponsorship options available for eligible candidates
Guardian prides itself on creating beautiful learning spaces within each unique centre and this is an amazing opportunity to be part of our growth. Opening soon, our new Guardian Mt Barker – Bollen Road team will have a full induction with our friendly Operations team and are supported on their journey with Guardian by likeminded Educators and Teachers from their own centre and our sister services within the state.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards it)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound knowledge of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children’s Check.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for Guardian employees so join us and bring a friend to refer and earn. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Guardian Childcare & Education values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We are committed to providing a workplace where every person is valued, respected, and supported to progress.
We are also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our top priority, Guardian Childcare & Education has a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm.