Guardian Childcare & Education is a community of early childhood professionals dedicated to providing high-quality early learning and care for children and families. The Guardian journey began in 2004 and today we operate and own over 130 early learning centres nationwide and growing. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole selves to work.
About the role
As our Intranet Website Producer you will be responsible for project management and content oversight of our cross functional team projects for our key channel of information and communication for our 3500 employees across Australia. We are looking for someone based in Sydney or Melbourne.
You will be a web guru who can collaborate with internal teams to service their online communication needs. You are experienced in online systems and web standards, you understand creating best practice user experience and creating an interactive platform teams want to come back to regularly
Reporting to our Internal Communications Manager, this role will suit an experienced intranet / website specialist who thrives within a busy environment. You’ll have the freedom to work autonomously within a supportive team and respectful environment and have the flexibility of part time hours.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY & EXPECTED OUTCOMES
- Management and maintenance of our Guardian Intranet ensuring access across the business, consistency, timeliness and exceptional user experience
- Develop and maintain a process for version control that ensures accurate and timely access
- Build and deliver communications using Sharepoint and WordPress
- Training of other teams on best practice intranet set up and Sharepoint
- Research, curate, write and edit content around user stories for our website and intranet in line with the Internal Communications Strategy
- Drive initiatives to increase usage and repeat visits to the Intranet to have our teams better engaged with the content
- Ensure regular updating and accuracy of blog on Guardian Website
- Systems adhoc reporting and administration as required
- Gain a strong understanding of business needs and opportunities in the knowledge management space to deliver an outstanding user experience
- Share best practice learnings across the organisation
- Ensure regular strong consultation feedback loop to and from centre and support teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensure the Intranet Guardian Way is kept up to date at all times, with appropriate version control, particularly for policies and practices
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualifications preferably in Digital Marketing or Communications.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering websites adhering to accessibility and usability best practice
- High attention to detail.
- Experience working in faced-paced and dynamic digital content and environment.
- Data-driven and analytical in mindset. You can look at a spreadsheet or research report and know the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a compelling way.
- Time management – you are proactive, organised, meet deadlines and able to multi-task and balance conflicting priorities. Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders across different priorities
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint and WordPress
- Strong learning agility with demonstrated ability to learn systems quickly
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and Apply Now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.